Kelso Custom Builders, Inc.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2012

Kelso Custom Builders, Inc. is a Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Residential General Building and Remodeling Contractor. We perform all aspects of your project including Design,and Permitting services. We specialize in Custom Homes, Room Additions, second story Additions, interior remodeling , Free standing casitas and Mother in law suites. We are a full service residential contractor making your dream project a reality. Call us today for a free design and cost consultation...

N/A
DAVES ELECTRIC LLC

05/31/2019

Mark and his team were wonderful. I had a run in with an unprofessional contractor that I fired after they started hanging drywall. I called Mark Kelso and explained to him that I was now in a tight spot. He was able to remedy the prior work and pick up where they left off without any issues. I made sure Mark knew how anxious I was after the first contractor and he assured me that my anxieties wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full bathroom remodel

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,home remodeling

07/19/2018

Mark was very friendly and professional. He was able to advise me on how to determine if interior wall is load bearing or not. Highly recommend this company they are very responsive as well and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed advice on whether interior wall is load bearing

CATEGORY remodeling

05/01/2018

Mark did an excellent job in following through and making sure the quality of the work was good on our home addition. He has been very responsive to any issues that came up during our construction project and communicated well. Mark is enjoyable to work with and always available to address and/or resolve questions or concerns arise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home addition

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,ceiling fans,architect

04/25/2018

It went great. They kept the workspace clean every single day. If you've ever hired contractors, you know that's not very typical. Mark was great at communicating with us and answered our questions promptly. We had quite a few changes throughout the project and he was very accommodating with all of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark helped us with a 1,600 sq ft addition.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,remodeling,home theater design,home builders,ceiling fans,architect,home remodeling

Thank you again [Member Name Removed]! I am looking forward to working with you on the next project
D

11/26/2016

Left a message. Never called me back. I even took the time to visit the website and leave a request for service. Still no response. I left a detailed explanation of the problem with my ceiling fan light. Apparently, my job was too small for them to respond. My overall rating is really an "imcomplete" rather than a D or F.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Malfunctioning light in ceiling fan. The problem wasn't the bulb.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

General Residential Contracting, Room Additions, Interior Remodels, custom homes,, mother in law suites, & casitas. Custom Drafting Design and permitting services