Junk King Phoenix

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

11011 N 23 Ave. Suite 2

Phoenix, AZ 85029

Junk-King is a junk removal service. We provide a free, no-obligation estimate. In most cases, we can complete the job immediately. We are fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We are rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction. We accept credit cards, checks and cash as payment. We recycle or repurpose 60% of everything we pick up. Pick-ups can be very conveniently scheduled by calling 1-888-888-JUNK(5865)....

hauling (42)trash removal (11)dumpster rental (1)

02/18/2021

Perfectly...they were prompt, fast and thorough. Cleaned up the area after they finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dirt removal

CATEGORY garbage collection,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

C

07/10/2020

I was trying to find someone to pick up stuff I no longer needed that could be resold. I asked about paint and tires before pickup and was told both could be picked up. They left the paint and half of what I needed picked up because they were charging me an arm and leg so couldn't afford to have rest of it taken. They did not bother to clean up anything, like sweeping the cement after they were do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed stuff from shed removed that I no longer needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

06/07/2020

Good. Showed up on time and got to work. Finished quickly and on their way

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot tub removal

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/28/2020

They did the great job and picked up what we needed. They were professional, nice guys, quick, efficient, picked and left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned out the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

04/28/2020

It was great. I called them on the evening, confirmed the appointment right away and they came out the next day. They were very clean, nice, very respectful, even though it was junk removal they were mindful that they were in my property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a junk removal.

CATEGORY garbage collection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

04/22/2020

It was outstanding. They were fast and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned out the furniture that is not needed on the office.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

07/10/2017

We will have to have a 2nd round as there was more than we had paid for in the Angies List deal. The gentlemen that came to do the work were very helpful and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing Junk and Clean up back yard

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

05/09/2016

Service was fast, friendly and efficient. I didn't have much stuff to haul, but it was too big to fit in the garbage can. A little pricey for what I had removed (small amount of baseboard frames, an old sink and a couple toilet boxes) and i don't thin pricing was discussed with my spouse previously. Overall the service was good though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled renovated home junk

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2016

09/25/2015

When I was faced with disposing of property abandoned at our rental unit, I contacted Junk King to remove it.  Dan arrived and gave me the estimate to dispose of 4 full rooms and a full garage filled with furniture, old TVs, trash and construction debris.  Dan and Kevin did a great job staging and emptying the property.  It was a monumental task.  Each time they filled the truck, Dan drove it to b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 1/2 truck loads of property abandoned at a rental property

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2015

08/09/2015

The guys from Junk-King of Arizona were professional, friendly, and helpful. They ended up not having enough room in the trunk for my large sofa, so they moved the sofa outside (I couldn't stay at the house to wait for their return), left to unload the truck, and returned within the hour to pick up the sofa. They were so professional, they even called me to let me know when they had returned to pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk-King of Arizona picked up an old sofa, an old futon mattress, a broken office chair and a broken upright vacuum and hauled them away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2015

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our services sand thank you for your suggestions. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Dan Milo Junk-King Phoenix 602 600-7075

We are America's greenest junk removal service. We remove Household Junk, Apartment Cleanouts, Appliance Recycling, Storage Cleanouts, E-Waste, Garage Cleanouts, Yard Waste, Construction Debris, Business and Commercial Cleanouts, Real Estate Cleanouts, Dirt, Gravel, Flagstone, River Rock, Concrete and Hardscape Removal. We also offer 12 yard dumpster that fit nicely in a driveway, save money by loading it yourself!

Junk-King is not licensed to remove and handle Hazardous Materials such as Paints, Stains, Oil, Solvents, Batteries, Liquid Waste, etc.

Satisfaction