Insectek Pest Solutions

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Insectek is a locally owned pest control company proudly serving the Metropolitan Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert areas. Our committed and professional team of pest control technicians provides the highest quality expert exterminator, treatment and prevention services....

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

05/08/2017

Service was great. Showed up on time, answered all my questions, and explained everything in detail. Hired them for regular service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General pest control.

D

11/23/2015

They were nice but when they gave me the bid, I thought it was high. When I got other bids, I found out it was REALLY high - like 65% more than the other companies. I ended up getting the service done for $550 with a 2 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave me an estimate for a full house termite treatment with one year warranty.

CATEGORY pest control

Thanks for the feedback! There are a lot of factors that go into pricing for termite treatments. We base it off of the labor that would be involved (in your case, drilling, trenching, interior wall injections) and the termiticide product being used predominantly. There are also a lot of different types of termiticide products and we only use the best, most expensive and vetted product on the marke...

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insectek came by to help with a termite problem and everything went great! There have not been any signs of termites since and hopefully I can say the same in the near future. Thanks!

01/14/2015

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control Solutions for Termites, Ants, Scorpions, Crickets, Cockroaches, Spiders, Fleas, Ticks, Rodents and More.

Pest and Termite Control