Guaranty Title Agency

Angie's List since March 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angie's List members** **95% jumbo mortgages available to $2,000,000 with no monthly private mortgage insurance** **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 22 years of lending experience and is an Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient 2012-2019. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Award 2019
Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angie's List

06/14/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am in the process of redoing a loan and I was recommended to Guaranty Title and they gave me a reduced cost.

CATEGORY title companies

03/18/2012

Horrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company is the most incompetent I've ever seen. We bought a house and because of they're constant delays, we were homeless and staying at a hotel. How is it even possible to buy a home and end up homeless? These people didn't even care. They messed up the figures, which cost us thousands more than it was supposed to. Stay far away from this company.

CATEGORY mortgage broker, title companies

07/30/2010

Don't ever use Guaranty Title!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They handled the closing of our home purchase. Every time you called them it would take an extremely long time to get through their automated phone service and then when you would finally reach the person you were told was handling your documents they would tell you they has passed them on to someone else. It was a cash purchase and was supposed to close quickly but someone "forgot" to get the information from the HOA and it seemed there was not anyone there with any acountability to our file, so nothing ever got done. I started asking if it had closed on May 29th and they would tell us "any day". We would check every day and get the same response. On June 6th I saw that the tax records showed the home in my name so I contacted my realtor who contacted guaranty title and they called back several hours later to tell us "yes it is closed"

CATEGORY mortgage broker, title companies

03/10/2010

This was my email to them, "I recently completed a transaction with your Title Company and I just wanted to give you some feedback. This is my fourth time purchasing a property and my experience with your title company is by far the worst. Your agents seem over-worked, either did not respond to inquiries or were very slow to respond. When they did respond, they gave wrong or incomplete information...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Escrow and Title company, handled closing escrow once the purchase offer was accepted by the seller. We were the buyers. The cost was $125 for processing fee and the remaining $225 for various transaction fees.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Escrow, title & marketing services.