Geek Elite Computer Services

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2012

Computer problems? We can help! We specialize in providing quality and affordable on-site, pick up & drop off, and remote computer repair and services in the Phoenix area for commercial or residential customers. We have the skills and experience to deal with any computer problem you may need help with including virus and spyware removal, sluggish computer performance, internet connection problems, setting up home networks, data transfer or backup, Windows errors, hardware upgrades, and much more. We offer free estimates and flat fee pricing per specific problem. You will know the exact cost before we begin work....

My Tech Plus

6  REVIEWS
My Tech Plus

We are located In Chandler AZ. locally owed and provide in home computer repairs, data recovery, virus removal, upgrade services, cloud backup services, troubleshooting. contact us at (602) 563 5952 Email support@mytechplus.net Small business services, point of sales, network gateway, backup and security, Wi-Fi and kiosk services.

10/21/2017

Excellent and timely, with very fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correcting very slow computer, cleaning off viruses, and dealing with conflicting programs.

05/14/2016

I contacted Don about a crashed hard drive on Friday afternoon. I had my computer back functioning around noon Monday. What more need be said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hard drive; reinstalled operating system.

12/10/2015

Ah, that sick feeling you get when the computer fails to boot up. It's when you start wondering how bad your day is going to be. Found Geek Elite on Angie's List and based on the reviews and proximity to my house, gave Don a call. I was able to drop the computer off at his location within 30 minutes (did I mention proximity to my house?) and Don said he would check it out after returning from anot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired computer that failed to boot up on Windows 7. Replaced hard drive and provided hard drive clone.

04/22/2015

Fast communication, easy drop off/pickup, great service-would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had hardware malfunction errors and an inoperable machine. Don identified and fixed the issue, cleaned my hard drive, and at my request installed Carbonite backup and Kapersky anti-virus for me.

C

12/30/2014

Had to go back a second time to resolve issues. Does not have an office to go to, had to meet in front of his address and also had to meet at Starbucks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in new hard drive and reinstalled windows7

CATEGORY computer repair

I am surprised by this average review and feel compelled to respond. 1) All of your requested work was completed correctly, efficiently, and within 24 hours. 2) Yes, my business is out of home. I travel to clients and receive drop offs. I have no need of a brick and mortar store that would simply increase my costs which would then increase the cost to my clients. This has never been an issue in 4 ...

Virus and malware removal, PC tune up, data back up, PC trouble shooting, hardware installation, peripheral installation, software installation, home network setup, operating system re-installation or repair, Windows password reset, MS Office installations, computer recycling. On site, pick up & drop off, and remote services available.

ask for details