Garage Door Solutions

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since July 2013

Awards & Badges

PO Box 86446

Phoenix, AZ 85080

Garage Door Solutions is a family owned and operated company proudly servicing the valley for the past decade. Being owner operated we are able to offer the same service and product as our competition at a much lower rate. At Garage Door Solutions we believe in offering the customer honest advice at a reasonable price. From complete door replacement to a simple repair we’ve got you covered. We service and sell all major brands offering warranties on both our product and service. We offer free estimates and our service call is waived with any purchase. We take pride in the quality of our work offering fast and reliable service. We are licensed roc# 279-047, bonded and insured. Our future is built on customer satisfaction....

garage doors (148)door installation (1)

01/06/2021

They were awesome to work with, got the work done in 30 minutes and I feel they went above and beyond for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One broken spring will probably replace both.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

10/20/2020

Arrived on time, got right to work, price reasonable....no surprises. Helped set up remote controllers and explained how to operate. Cleaned up after themselves. Very satisfied with all they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener, motor and track.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

06/21/2020

The two gentlemen that showed up were very pleasant, professional and responsive to my needs. They completed the job and went a little beyond by adjusting the door allignment and opener motor chain. They also answered my questions regarding required home maintenance of the door and addressed my concern that I needed to upgrade the opener. I was upgraded from a 1 spring to a 2 spring system at no a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken Garage Door Spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/30/2020

Very well. Very quick to respond with a phone call. Sent sample pictures to help decide on the look I was asking for. And installed quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation on 2 new garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

04/11/2020

Best price out of three quotes. Estimated and installed on time. Kind operator to schedule and prompt response. Clean and professional work done. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage window install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/12/2020

Weston did excellent job in replacing the roller and fixed the light issues. He also fixed the Door Seal that was coming out at one end

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

01/25/2020

Work was done same day as coupon was purchased. Quick and friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lubricate hinges and replace rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

09/14/2019

Garage Door Solutions gave the best price and excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

03/21/2019

Came out the next day (on a Saturday), called to let me know he was on his way, replaced the bottom seal quickly and neatly, explained the process, re-supported the bottom track that was loose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door bottom seal replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

02/13/2019

I called and spoke to Weston on 1/31/19 and we discussed what I was looking for. He said he would call me back with an estimate that evening. He did not call back. I sent him a text inquiring about the estimate on 2/1/19 and he did not respond. I sent him a follow up text on 2/4/19 and again he did not respond, and never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an estimate on a new garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

I apologize for any confusion. Unfortunately the number you were texting is a landline. I never received any of your messages.

Garage Door Repair/Replace/Service, Garage Door Opener Repair/Replace/Service.