Family Movers

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since December 2015

Here at Family Movers we are motivated to pursue customer satisfaction on a daily basis, if you're not happy neither are we. Our mission is to provide our customers with a remarkable moving experience, one family at a time. We are the M.V.P's (Movers of Valuable Possessions) in the business....

Design Emporium

64  REVIEWS
Design Emporium

I do not sell or install customer's own product and I do not do repairs of any kind, I specialize in custom design, fabrication and installation of the products I design for you. Design Emporium has been in business since 1980, and is well known for high-quality brand names, intuitive and professional interior designing. Sara has over 30 years of experience and serves all of Carefree, Cave Creek, Scottsdale, Glendale and most of the surrounding areas. Specialized in custom window treatments, custom drapery, wallpaper & wallcoverings, custom bedding, reupholstery, and in home design consultations. For designer quality without designer prices, call Sara M.at 623-537-7727 to schedule. Website;designemporiumphoenix.com

04/06/2019

[*** Link removed ***] FAMILY MOVERS is THE BEST Moving Company in AZ!! These guys are Exceptional!! Ricky and Andrew provided amazing customer service. They were professional, courteous and moved all of my furniture flawlessly and to perfection! They are the only mover I will use! The highest caliber movers in the state and very fairly priced. Thanks again Ricky and Andrew and Family Movers!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving High End Heavy Furniture

CATEGORY interior designers, moving companies

Hello, thanks for using our services, we are glad our team met your expectations and that you had a great experience.

08/02/2016

Everything about the move and Family Movers went perfectly. From initial contact, to scheduling the move, to the moveout and movein, could not have gone better. Family Movers arrived on time. They had all the necessary equipment and manpower. They were very conscious of the property being moved and surrounding walls, doors and floors. There was no damage whatsoever, and not only did the move take ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family Movers moved my recently widowed mother from an apartment in north Phoenix to an Independent Living Community in Central Phoenix.

CATEGORY moving companies

05/26/2016

CATEGORY moving companies

All Moving Services for Apartments, Homes, Offices and Commercial. Designer Services and all Deliveries services.