Desert King Windows Co Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2004

Don't be fooled by cheaply advertised windows that quickly inflate in price for add-on's that are normally included. Our all inclusive pricing has no surprise fees, and includes everything to complete your job. Brighten up your home with energy efficient vinyl windows and patio doors. With so many choices, you’ll have no problem finding the right window or door for your home....

N/A

Priority Roofing

0  REVIEWS
Priority Roofing

As an insurance loss specialist, Priority Roofing company is fully qualified to work with insurance companies to satisfy storm claims for damages. Whatever your roofing needs, large or small, you need a professional roofing contractor you can trust. A contractor who will provide you with sound advice on products, reasonable explanations of procedures, and most important SOLID RESULTS. For all of these reasons, Priority Roofing company. Is your best choice.

C

07/17/2019

Didn't hire, I was told by another company that if I had holes drilled in my vinyl that it would cancel out my warranty on my new windows. I purchased a new house and not one company advised me of this. For right now I won't be adding solar screens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar screens

CATEGORY replacement windows

There must be a mistake here. We do not sell solar screens or ever heard of Sonj [Member Name Removed].

03/26/2019

After getting quotes from several companies, we chose this company for: Highest quality Best insulating value Exactness on measuring and appointment times. We are extremely happy with the windows. They are beautiful solid and the quality of light that enters our home with out the heat took us by surprise. We made the right decision using Desert King Windows

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 11 windows in home

CATEGORY replacement windows

Thank you so much for your kind words [Member Name Removed]. It means a lot to us, and it goes a long way in this new digital word. I appreciate it. Enjoy your new windows! -Ron

09/11/2018

They are very good and excellent. Very polite, friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install a window.

09/11/2018

They did a really good job. They were very courteous and professional. I would use them again and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new energy efficient windows and doors in my cabin.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

09/11/2018

Fabulous, Ron is wonderful to talk to and always returns my phone calls quickly. Any questions we have we can call day or night, We really enjoyed doing busines with him and the crew that came to do the install. We had 3 other companies out first and Desert King were definitely the kind of people we wanted to work with. It's a family run business and that was important to us as well. Ron and Victo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed all new windows in my home

CATEGORY replacement windows

Energy efficient dual pane windows, glass, custom fit windows to fit space, double hung windows, sliders, cathedral, trapezoid, round tops, sliding glass & french doors.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available