Deer Valley Plumbing Contractors Inc

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 2007

2411 W Lone Cactus Dr

Phoenix, AZ 85027

Since 1989, Deer Valley Plumbing has provided plumbing construction and repair services to the Phoenix, AZ metro area. We are licensed to service and repair all commercial, residential or industrial plumbing needs. Our talented team is dedicated to providing the very best caliber of service at the fairest price with the highest degree of excellence. At Deer Valley Plumbing, we use advanced technologies to ensure that your job gets done as quickly and efficiently as possible. This includes tools such as hydrojetting, camera-based investigations and RPBP testing. Among the services provided by Deer Valley Plumbing are the installation, repair and replacement of: Fixtures Boilers Water heaters Garbage disposals Water lines Gas lines Tubs and toilets Fireplaces Need emergency services? We're here to help, 24 hours a day! We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and our customers' satisfaction will always be our main priority. With more than 20 years of experience, you can trust our professional team to get the job done right. Call Deer Valley Plumbing today to schedule service or to request a quote!...

Plumbing (11)Drain Cleaning (2)Water Heaters (2)

10/29/2019

Top rate. We couldn't be happier. They were prompt. Service was top rated. They did it properly. Very good quality. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

03/19/2018

Perfectly. Eric was very professional and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower cartridge changed, drains unplugged, drain leak sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

09/28/2017

It went great. They arrived on time, finished in timely manner, removed all debris, took extra time with sink installation. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had four "comfort height" toilets and new kitchen sink installed today

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

01/16/2014

I had multiple issues with Deer Vally Plumbing.  Water Heater problems which lasted for months because of improper venting.  They also left a sewer pipe uncapped which leaked under the house and caused a terrible situation.  Hands-down the worst customer experience I've had.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2011

07/02/2012

We had a toilet that was continually backing up and needing plunged regularly, so called for a drain cleaning service. The plumber checked out the flushing efficiency of the toilet and said that we would need a new toilet because of calcium build up that could not be fixed. SInce it is a wall mounted toilet, he could not give an estimate, but took pictures and measurements and said that they would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of a slow draining and backing up toilot.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2012

D

04/27/2012

For $850, I want a whole new shower.  For a new fixture and a plastic line from my kitchen drain to my freezer?  Sorry, Deer Valley.  That is waaaayyy out of line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Deer Valley to come out and fix a leaking toilet, check to see if a leak in my landscape irrigation system was within their scope and to see why my guest shower was so hot. The plumber who came out was very nice, quite professional and worked quickly - I had no problem with him.  But for an hour's work, the only item taken care of was the toilet - he took pictures of the shower when he couldn't fix it by replacing a seal, said he couldn't do the outside work and took pictures for an estimate on running a water line to my refrigerator.  He also sat out in his truck for about 20 minutes while trying to send those pictures from his iPhone.  That's what cost me somewhere around $100 -120.00. The real shocker came with the estimate for replacing the shower valve and installing the water line for the fridge. $850!  I nearly fell off of my chair.  Although that includes parts, it doesn't even repair the drywall that would have to be removed to access the valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2012

10/18/2011

It never went .  The price was way out of line for a home owner and not a business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service performed when I was told the price of just coming over to the house. I personally think they are not in step with a senior home owner in this recession.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2011

08/19/2011

Extremely reasonable, they explained everything, cleaned up after themselves. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Washer connection that was leaking. Extremely reasonable, explained everything,

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2011

05/10/2011

He was prompt and personable. The price was a little high but was ok. He did exactly what he was suppose to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a couple minor things that went wrong.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2011

08/03/2009

They are very prompt in returning my phone calls. They always come on time and are very responsive to my needs. They work with me and give me options as well. Their pricing is fair and reasonable. The quality of their work is very good and I have been satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the drainage system for me. I have used them on few occasions in the past.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2008

We offer a wide range of plumbing services such as drain cleaning, commercial boiler services, drain line clog removal & repair, gas line repairs, water line leak repair, faucet & fixture services, water heater services, toilet repairs, bathtub services, repiping services, and backflow prevention. We also offer construction plumbing services such as repair & retrofitting, service & maintenance, medical gas, boilers & chillers, design & build plumbing projects, and ongoing maintenance programs.

We do not offer septic tank services.

NA