DaBella - Phoenix

B 29 Reviews

4640 E Elwood St

Phoenix, AZ 85040

Quality Begins at Home. We are the premiere home improvement company, with service and products that will keep you happy for years to come. Our customers receive unmatched warranties and exclusive products. We offer exclusive roofing, siding and window systems that are manufactured in America and installed by factory-trained installers, delivering the best possible result every time. DaBella Baths is our exclusive bath division, specializing in tub and shower conversions, bathtub replacement, walk-in showers and walk-in tubs. If you want to work with a contractor who is passionate about service, committed to quality and determined to delight you, then DaBella is for you! We’re ready to turn your dreams into a beautiful reality....

roofing (19)window (13)

01/09/2021

I would like to thank Shawn C for coming out and giving us a quote for replacing our asphalt shingle roof. He was professional and very knowledgeable about roofing options. I appreciate that he was very respectful of my request to communicate via email or text as I work nights. He was prompt for the appointment. He showed me lots of different samples and options. I appreciate his time and attentio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your positive review. We are so pleased that you received a good, detailed service with Shawn. We appreciate you choosing DaBella and hope to work with you in the future. Have a great day!

12/14/2020

Our salesman was genuine. Tanner was courteous and polite and helpful. We enjoyed our visit with Tanner, so much that we purchased windows that day. If you are looking for replacement windows we would recommend Tanner!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

CATEGORY roofing,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

Greetings! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Tanner. Thank you for choosing DaBella and we appreciate the recommendation!

12/05/2020

Carly and Shawn are very professional and personable. While the process was time consuming, the quote was worth the time invested. Look forward to the actual install and continued relationship with DaBella. Excellent product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Windows

CATEGORY roofing,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Greetings [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for sharing your experience with Carly and Shawn. We look forward to getting started on your project!

11/13/2020

I was referred to DaBella as a company that could replace a roof with metal sheet roofing. When I talked to them however, they don't do metal roofs. Since then, I have been besieged with text messages, phone calls and emails from them. Please stop!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Hi there. We are sorry to hear that we were not the right fit for your project. Your number has been added to our Do Not Call list so you will not receive anything more from us. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in your future home improvement projects. Take Care!

11/01/2020

My salesman, Steven Carlson, was incredibly informative. He provided a thorough educational session on what appears to be a fantastic, locally made product. We will not only conserve energy, increase the value of our home and be SAFER, we will have a fantastic Doggie Door of the same quality! Steven was able to secure a financing and deferred payment deal that works beautifully with our budget. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While home window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Hi there! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this thoughtful and positive review about your experience working with Steven and DaBella. During the pandemic we have strived to offer our same level of excellent customer service and workmanship, and thank you for working with us through that. We can't wait until you see the finished product. Take care.

10/30/2020

Super sales person Steve Carlson has taken care of all our questions and needs to this point prior to our installation we are pleased. and excited waiting for our new windows so glad we chose Da. Bella

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Thanks so much for this great review about your experience working with Steve and DaBella!

08/28/2020

I think Austin was a great person, friendly outgoing. Explained everything just a great person.He should be a trainer for other reps in your company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof underlayment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. All of our reps are trained to provide exceptional and friendly service, and we're so happy you had such a god experience with Austin!

04/08/2020

It is with complete sadness and a heavy heart that I write this review I am not one to trash talk someone or a company but I am at Uter disbelief at the poor craftsmanship and work performed on my home by the DaBella roofing,Sideing and windows I was sold on a look in a quality product I have no complaints about the GAF product my complaint is strictly with the DaBella and with the service that th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Our Office Manager will be giving you a call shortly to gather more information. Thank you

02/14/2020

I bought windows and a door for my house with the "double lifetime guarantee"and after they installed everything they left hardware around the house, didn't put any of the blinds back up. no curtains, NOTHING. they just put in the windows and said goodbye. after the first day I noticed the screen door was incredibly hard to open so I called a tech out to look at it, it took 2 weeks to get a call b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nice windows but ZERO customer service and the techs have no problem lying to your face

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

11/14/2019

DaBella reached out immediately and we have hired them for the work. It's worked out well so far with the sales process and we'll see how the rest goes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all windows in 1995 duplex.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Feel free to check back in when the work is done too! Thank you for the review and we'll see you soon.

Roofing, Windows, Bath and Shower Replacement, Tub to Shower Conversion, Walk-in Tubs, Sliding Glass Doors, Garage Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing