Cigna Medical Group- Clyde Wright

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 20 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 150 patients per day. Additional phones - (602) 271-5229, (602) 271-5115, (800) 615-2905, (602) 271-3961....

01/02/2015

It went well.  The Dr. is very qualified and is caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preliminary checkup.

CATEGORY internist

09/24/2013

I've been seeing Dr. Fineman four times a year for about 10 years, each time for Botox injections in my neck. His bedside manner and communication skills are very good. The treatment is not meant to be a cure; it just relieves the symptoms. I'm confident that he administers it as well as anyone could.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Botox injections for cervical dystonia.

CATEGORY neurologist

11/20/2012

He's just wonderful.  He has good bedside manner, and I feel comfortable when I walk into the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him for my rheumatoid arthritis.  He gave me medicine for it and it helps with the pain.

CATEGORY rheumatology

05/29/2012

The treatment he provides is very effective. His punctuality, communication, and bedside manner are great. The office environment and staff friendliness are great as well. I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for a routine checkup.

CATEGORY neurologist

05/09/2011

He is wonderful. His treatments have been very effective and he is very thorough. I am now in remission. I would highly recommend him as he is an excellent doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have lupus and he is my specialist. I have been going to him for about 12 years.

CATEGORY rheumatology