Central Car Care

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2004

We are family owned and operated, with over 63 years of tire and automotive repair experience. Whether you are looking for the right tires for your vehicle, scheduled maintenance, or automotive repair, you can trust us. DBA: Cactus Tire ...

ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Central Car Care for several years on a variety of my vehicles and have always gotten good work at a fair price.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my vehicles to Central Car Care for numerous years and fully trust Bob and his staff. They have always treated me fairly, done good work, and at a competitive price.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/24/2013

The service was great.  They were prompt and professional.  Price for the quality of the tires was very good.  I would not use anyone else.  The next time I need automotive work done, I know they will take care of me.  I recommend Central Car Care to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tires on our Yukon.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

09/14/2007

They did an excellent job. My car is running great and is no longer stalling. I like taking my car to Central Car Care because they are always thorough and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my 1998 Cadillac Concourse Deville. After their diagnostic, they replaced the entire spark plug wiring harness as well as the spark plugs.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections