Camelback Moving Inc

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2009

At Camelback Moving, Inc., our promise to you is that our dealings will be ethical and communications will be frequent. We would request that if you're messaging us through Angie's List to get a quote that you include your phone # as we will need to speak with you to discuss your needs, our services and availability. Alternatively, you can always call us directly at our office at 602-564-6683 and ask for either a Local, Interstate or Commercial Customer Service Representative....

Sterling Interstate

From local to long distance, Sterling Interstate has got you covered. With knowledgeable and efficient staff, we can make your move as seamless as possible. We're a locally owned small business with a professional family feel. Let us show you our years of experience for your next packing, local, or long distance move.

05/09/2020

The two-man crew arrived on time and took great care of my furniture (and my walls). They were friendly and fast, which I appreciated since they charge by the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

CATEGORY moving companies, delivery service

That's a nice looking photo. We appreciate your business and grade and will pass your feedback on to the crew and the management they work along side.

04/23/2020

Excellent work by all. The teams went above and beyond. Our goods arrived and unpacked in acceptable condition. Minor breakage of easily replaced items, nothing major damaged or broken. I would definitely use Camelback Movers again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Double pack and move

CATEGORY moving companies, delivery service, storage units

Appreciate your business and the high grade. If you ever have any moving needs in the future, do not hesitate to call us.

03/24/2020

The move was as smooth as silk. The two movers, Israel A. and Tanisha, called first and then showed up early to get us moving. They worked together as a team to wrap our items and get them on the truck. We had a smaller move and they got us out of one place and into the next very efficiently. We had a piano that needed extra care and they treated it with tremendous care when moving it. Also had so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move in Phoenix, AZ

CATEGORY moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Israel A. and Tanisha are some of our finest movers and take great pride in treating our customers like VIPs. Thank you for your business and any future recommendations you might have.
D

03/16/2020

I contacted them, no one ever contacted me back. Not even to say they weren't I interested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving some furniture

CATEGORY moving companies

I apologize for the lack of responsiveness as that's not indicative of who we are or our culture. We are open 7 days a week and I've been personally in everyday for the last 2 weeks in preparing for the current health crisis. I am unaware of any unanswered requests for services, but would be happy to quote or discuss your upcoming move tomorrow. Again, I'm sorry we let you down, but look forward t...

03/10/2020

We recently used Camelback moving for the 2nd time and they again were fabulous. The crew was very personal and the care and attention to detail for all of our belongs was fantastic. The furniture is all wrapped to provide extra protection, which is awesome. So pleased with this company and look forward to our belongings coming out of storage in a few months and into our new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving for storage

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

Repeat customers are our favorite! Thank you for the continued trust with your home and this kind review.

$95.00 per hour for 2 movers & a truck on select dates. Lower base rates than most of the companies above us! Local & Interstate Residential Moving, Packing & long term storage, Commercial Moving Services including offices, schools, institutions and warehouses.

Auto transport