Blue Lion Medicare

• 02/28/2020

6:00 AM - 9:00 AM

2 N Central Ave 18th Floor

Phoenix, AZ 85004

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!...

health insurance broker (5)health insurance (4)insurance agent (4)

04/03/2019

Excellent!! When it's time to sign up for Medicare and choose the right plan in your area, they are the ones to call. They do all the research for you. They are the best!!! You can't go wrong with them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Medicare Needs

CATEGORY health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2016

04/03/2019

Fantastic! They are the best!!! You can't go wrong with them!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY insurance companies,health insurance providers,health insurance brokers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

03/28/2019

My experience with Jesse was professional, helpful, very knowledgeable and a HUGE time saver. I feel like he listened to what my needs and concerns were and found me the best plan out there. His guidance was excellent and the whole interaction was pleasant and easy. How many people can say that when shopping for health insurance? Thanks, Jesse!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with Medicare

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

03/02/2017

Jesse and his team accomplished in one week what others failed to do in two years: get us high-quality, affordable health insurance for our small business. He was responsive, professional, and helped us focus on what was important (as opposed to drowning us in unnecessary detail). Most importantly, he didn't just sign us up for healthcare -- he solved our problem. I would absolutely recommend Blue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solving my complex health insurance needs for. a small business

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

02/27/2017

Very well, I was provided with several options that were less than my original plan prior to it tripling in price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for replacement health insurance for my son who is still in college. My BCBS insurance that I had went up triple in price and I was looking for less expensive coverage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, Part D Prescriptions Plans, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life and more.

Property and Casualty Insurance Auto and Home Insurance