AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC

A34 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2014

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4106 E Windsong Dr

Phoenix, AZ 85048

AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC is a family owned and operated Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling company. We do custom showers, flooring, cabinetry and countertops. The Valley's own brother remodeling duo!...

tile installation (29)home remodeling (22)flooring (7)marble and granite (5)countertop installation (5)bathtub refinishing (4)lighting installation (2)electrician (1)

11/26/2019

My bathrooms look like they are straight out of a luxury spa! Beautiful, just beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathrooms were completely remodeled

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, flooring, lighting, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Photo for AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC - 4106 E Windsong Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 38256646

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure doing work for you again! Both bathrooms turned out great, enjoy them. I think that wraps up most of the areas in your house that we would be able to help with, but if any questions in the future just let us know. Sincerely, Todd

10/16/2019

I had a great experience working with AZ Stone & Tile to renovate my kitchen! They worked quick and efficiently to complete the job on time and with zero issues...smooth start to finish. Love my new space!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

07/03/2019

I have a 3 gorgeous bathrooms and showers thanks to Todd and Rick at AZ Stone and Tile Concepts. They worked with me and made suggestions about trim choices and tile layout. Their work was high quality and I am extremely happy. They were very professional and walked me through the whole process. Thank you for the great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bath countertops. tub and shower remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review! We appreciate it. Everything turned out great, and the glass door on the master shower really finished it off. Turned out nice. Thanks again, we appreciate the work! Sincerely, Todd

02/28/2019

You want to hire this company! It is amazing! I am a rookie remodeler. They helped design, guide and then execute a total kitchen remodel. I live 1500 miles away, so their thorough communication was critical to the remodel's success. They actually did/oversaw the dramatic transformation. It turned out better than I could have imagined. They did not veer from the original timeframe or bid. Everythi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Photo for AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC - 4106 E Windsong Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 37737224

Thank you [Member Name Removed], The kitchen turned out great! I'm glad that you are enjoying it. And actually I'll see you in a couple weeks to work on your guest bathroom. Thanks again, Todd

09/07/2018

The process went smoothly and I am very happy with the result. Todd estimated the kitchen remodel would take 8-10 days and he completed it in 10 days. There is a slope in the ceiling of our kitchen so the crown molding did not fit where the ceiling sloped so he improvised. It came out really nice. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our kitchen with new cabinets, quartz, and backsplash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Photo for AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC - 4106 E Windsong Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 37381898

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! I'm glad you are enjoying your new kitchen. See, I told you we could get it done in the scheduled time frame:). Thanks again, we appreciate the work! Sincerely, Todd Petersen

05/15/2018

It was a pleasure working with Todd and Rick and having them in my home for my first remodel project! Todd was very knowledgeable and helpful in the process, reliable, and incredibly easy to work with. Everything went as planned and they did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend them and would not hesitate to hire again for any future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spare bathroom tub surround and master bathroom new tub and shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Photo for AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC - 4106 E Windsong Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 37069225

[Member Name Removed] Thank you, it was a pleasure working for you! Both bathrooms turned out great. Hopefully you've had a chance to enjoy the new tub. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Todd Petersen

04/04/2018

The process and time line went really well. We used Todd's expertise to help us make decisions and he was very upfront with us along the way. We had no unexpected problems and the results were fantastic. We will be using them again in the future to remodel our Master bathroom. True professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled our full Guest Bathroom. New granite countertop / sinks. New toilet. Complete new Shower with subway tile. All new fixtures and lighting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

Photo for AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC - 4106 E Windsong Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 36953578

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we appreciate the review. Bathroom turned out great! I'm sure your boys will enjoy it. Just let us know when your ready for the master bathroom. It was a pleasure working with you! Sincerely Todd Petersen

02/18/2018

The Petersons went above and beyond with our shower project. They were always on time and very professional. The quality of work was A+. We will definitely be using them again for future tile projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our bathroom shower needed to be completely replaced.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! Anything we can do for you in the future don't hesitate to give us a call! Sincerely, Todd Petersen

02/07/2018

The flooring and backsplash were done perfectly. They offered suggestions for install style and cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. We receive so many compliments on the floor and backsplash. I highly recommend them. The quality of their workmanship is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1570sf Wood plank tile installed, Kitchen backsplash tile installed, and Master Bathroom floor tile installed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Photo for AZ Stone & Tile Concepts LLC - 4106 E Windsong Dr, Phoenix, AZ - 36813656

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the review! The floor looks great. We have actually installed the same tile a couple of times already based on your pictures that were posted on Ocotillo Friends! Great choice! Anything we can do in the future just let us know. Sincerely, Todd

01/31/2018

After having 5 different contractors give us quotes on our remodel, we chose Todd and Rick. Todd was great at communicating every step from initial quotes, buying materials, offering great design ideas and being patient as I changed my mind along the way. They were very professional, always punctual, and left a clean work place every day. They also do about 90% of the work themselves, so we didn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled master bathroom and guest bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and yourself were great to work for! The bathrooms look great. Hopefully Khloe the dog can get back to her normal routine without us there every morning:) Just let us know when your ready for your kitchen. Thanks again, [Member Name Removed]

Custom Tile Installation - Showers, Floors, & Countertops Full Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling