ARROWHEAD MOUNTAIN SPRING WATER

Angie's List since August 2004

American Home Water and Air

The well-being of our employees and customers is a priority for us during these tough times; therefore, AHWA is taking extra precautions due to the COVID-19 outbreak. As a safety measure, all AHWA employees experiencing COVID-19 symptoms will be required to self-isolate. Also, all technicians visiting customers’ homes are equipped with gloves and masks. They are limiting contact with customers and doing as much work outside of the house as possible, with only the needed work being completed inside in as short amount of time as needed and only in the necessary areas. In addition to that, we installed Airscrubbers into our HVAC units and have a daily/nightly cleaning routine of common hard surfaces. We hope this situation won’t impact our service and we will remain open for business until further notice. Thank you for choosing American Home Water and Air! American Home Water & Air is the leading HVAC, air conditioning and water filtration business in Phoenix, Arizona. We specialize in licensed high-quality water softener, water heater, reverse osmosis and big blue water filtration systems. We originally built our business over the first 20 years as a subcontractor, and have accumulated a customer base of over fifty-thousand customers. Most of our sales now come as a result of referrals or from customers who upgrade from water filter units that in many cases are over twenty years old. We don't have a high marketing budget that only results in driving prices higher. We don't have sales commissions, which gives us a competitive edge when competing for new customers. We install water filter systems with time tested reliability and back them up with free parts and labor warranty. So if there is a problem, it is our problem and not our customers. When American Home Water surveys your home for a water conditioner, we don't waste your time trying to talk you into buying. We recommend a system for your home and leave you with a quote.

Award 2019
Offers by American Home Water and Air on Angie's List

C

12/23/2017

Communication poor. Delivered products not wanted. Delivery dates changed without proper notice. The water quality is not nearly as good as my previous company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery of bottled water.

CATEGORY delivery service

09/12/2017

Very well. Prices are higher than I could get it for at the store, but I don't have to injure myself trying to get it into a cart, then into the car, then into the house. It's well worth it for the peace of mind I have for not having to worry about being able to get water on my own. I decide how much I want and how often I want it delivered, so it's great! Well worth the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery of bottled water.

CATEGORY water softeners,water delivery

05/02/2017

Great, the delivery guy was very helpful and professional. He showed me all aspects of the bottom loading dispenser. The option of a bottom loading dispenser was a huge win for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i subscribed to water delivery service.

05/01/2017

Easy system but was re-routed to Nestle ... not Arrowhead

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered monthly water service online

02/20/2015

A+ Pat was AWESOME! What a friendly helpful guy! He was super nice and really professional. I was disappointed to hear that he won't be our regular delivery person, but hopefully the person that is is as nice as Pat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Delivery