ARIZONA WEED KING

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2004

C Rated | 3 Reviews

We are a commercial weed control company. We have been providing service to the Phoenix and surrounding areas since 1996. We are a locally owned and operated small business....

N/A
Elite Tree Service

Our mission is to help your lawn and ornamentals grow strong and healthy through proper trimming, pruning, diagnosis and treatment. You can expect a fair and accurate estimate everytime you meet with one of our certified arborists. Our certified tree workers and irrigation technicians are committed to completing every job to your satisfaction with a focus on safety and a fanatical attention to detail. Tree Pros is bonded and insured and for the last 12 years, servicing thousands of customers, we have operated without any claims filed against us. Our certified sales team and service crews are involved in ongoing training to ensure that their knowledge and certifications are current. We built our business model around maintaining viable long-term relationships. Our rates are determined on the basis of performing a job safely and efficiently. Not only are we concerned about the health ad aesthetic of your trees and shrubs, but we are committed to safeguarding your property from accidental damage, especially in the case of large removals and trimming jobs. Quality is much more than having experienced personnel work on your trees. It’s an entire experience. It starts with professional quoting, accurate scheduling and communication, respect for your property, customer support and standing behind our work with a written guarantee.

10/18/2014

They were awful. They did not want to come out. They came out to spray like anybody else would, but if there is any kind of problem with the weeds that I needed them to come back for, they did not want to do that. It was not very long at all that I have used their services. They were so poor that I just stopped using them within a few months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Arizona Weed King.

03/12/2010

They did not show up for the appointment, and have not returned my other calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them about spraying the weeds in my rock landscape. I have contacted them three times beginning March 5th. I was able to speak with her the first time, so I set up an appointment.

08/25/2004

VERY COMPETITIVE IN THEIR PRICES. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE USED THEM AND THE SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. THE WORK IS GUARANTEED FOR 9 MONTHS. VERY PROMPT AT RETURNING CALLS AND DELIVERING SERVICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LAWN TREATMENT-APPLIED PRE-EMERGENT TO APPROX. 9000 SQ. FEET OF ROCK AND GRANITE AREAS. ALSO, APPLIED POST-EMERGENT WHERE NEEDED.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

We provide pre-emergent and post-emergent applications to residential and commercial clients. Our team will put together a program to give you a weed free environment. We have the capacity to clean up small residential areas to large multi-acre lots. We work with you to achieve a beautiful green, weed free lawn through fertilization and weed control. We also treat olive trees for fruit control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover