All Finish Wood Repair LLC

A 50 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2010

9845 N 21st Ave suite #3

Phoenix, AZ 85021

We specialize in the repair and restoration of all pianos. Whether it is enhancement, refinishing or restoration of your furniture, All Finish Wood Repair offers remarkable results performing repairs at our shop in Phoenix Az. Utilizing quality products and advanced processes, our skilled craftsmen can revive natural beauty. Scuffs, gouges and dents can be virtually eliminated. Even broken, water damaged and fire damaged pieces can often be repaired to a like-new condition. Our expertise is unsurpassed and workmanship is always guaranteed. Please give us a chance to restore or repair your furniture and call us today. Award winning. Feel free to reach out to me on my cell: (602) 451-5877...

furniture refinishing (48)woodworking (3)custom furniture (1)general contracting (1)

07/11/2020

Excellent! Dog bites were totally finished over. Wobbly chairs tightened perfectly! It’s heirloom quality again!! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining room set refinishing

CATEGORY furniture repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

05/31/2020

I am extremely pleased with the quality and value of Ronnie’s work. He brought two, 60 year old maple end-tables back to life, and they look gorgeous! There was no sparing of the details. The work was meticulously done with care and pride. If you have antique furniture and want to make them look fresh and beautiful again, I highly recommend this company. Your treasures will be in good hands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish two antique end-tables.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

Photo for All Finish Wood Repair LLC - 9845 N 21st Ave, Phoenix, AZ - 38605774

02/27/2020

WOW. Feel fortunate to find Ron at AFWR and he was able to fix the chair leg in a day! This was part of an expensive dining set that the movers damaged (clean break). We had sold the set and were ready to deliver when the break occurred. Obviously, we had to get the chair fixed good as new or the seller didn't want any of it. Thank you Ron! You did amazing work and it seemed like no big deal to yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
high end dining chair leg repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

01/31/2020

I did not end up using Ron in the end. Not because if anything he or his co-workers did. I just decided to replace the table with a different look. I will hold onto the table to repair at a later date. I will DEFINITELY go back to All Finish Wood Repair. Their service was outstanding. They were honest and very personable. They clearly love what they do and are talented artist. I would highly recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog chewed the corners of an expensive coffee table from India.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

10/06/2018

On-time site visit by experienced craftsman, provided estimate, and carefully loaded piece into truck. It was delivered on the date promised and the workmanship was excellent. Price was as estimated. Great communication throughout. I am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antique, oak, 5 drawer dresser had come apart on the back seam.

06/26/2018

Wonderful, professional, personal service. They took the time to understand the job, and delivered a repair that's almost undetectable, on time and for the quoted price. I thought the chair was a goner and they just worked magic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix antique chair that had been broken in half

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

09/26/2017

I called several people and no one would work with me.  I guess they did not want the liability. These guys said they would fix it and if not they would build a new base. We actually did both. They built a new base very inexpensively and repaired the old base. They are really really good at what they do, they are very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a broken base on my dining room table.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

07/19/2017

Took a day longer than expected. Noone there when I arrived to pickup. Price was about twice what I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-finish 1 kitchen cabinet door

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

11/06/2016

This was an excellent experience I had with All Finish Wood Repair. Ron Jacobs did an excellent job in refinishing my table with both care and utmost professionalism. He wasn't the closest furniture repair company to my house, but after reading all of the reviews I knew he'd be the best. And he absolutely was the best! He stripped my table down to bare wood and I was able to select the best color ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a drop leaf table I had purchased from Ethan Allen over 20 years ago refinished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

03/11/2016

Great service!  Arrived on time and did an excellent job; can't even tell there was damage to the furniture; would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed 12 legs on furniture; 2 nightstands and one bed post

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2016