Alien Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2009

Alien Air Conditioning and Heating. We are a Green company, we properly recycle everything that involves our company, from freon to copper. We are an APS and SRP (your utility company) qualified contractor. What that means is that APS Qualified Contractors are licensed, bonded and insured members of the Arizona Heat Pump Council, and are committed to a rigorous continuing education program for their service technicians. We perform a load calculation on all new installs, and our technicians follow a complete checklist from beginning to end so I, the owner, can make sure every install is done perfectly. I have my technicians take before and after pictures for my customers. After installation I do a follow up to make sure the install was done correctly, the jobsite is clean and the customer is satisfied. We are a referral driven company, so you the customer are always completely satisfied and proud to recommend us to other people. I am working with property managers like Prudential, Mode Commercial, etc... I have testimonials from actual customers with phone numbers, and I am dedicated to customer service. "Keeping Space Cool." What do you call a spaceship without air conditioning? A frying saucer!!!...

Five Star Air

5  REVIEWS
Five Star Air

Five Star Air is a local Veteran owned and operated HVAC company performing air conditioning, heating, and ventilating system installations, repairs, maintenance, and upgrades. We use our 48 years of industry experience to serve the Greater Phoenix Area providing services to both residential and commercial customers for all brands of equipment. Additionally, we offer Smart products to keep your property comfortable, safe, and secure while allowing you to manage your Smart devices remotely. Having lived almost four decades in our beautiful state, we very keenly understand your sense of urgency! We will work with you to quickly deliver the best available HVAC solution. After-hour appointments, emergency service, and financing are available.

Offers by Five Star Air on Angie's List

07/15/2020

It was awesome. I got my issued solved quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an air conditioner from Alien a couple of years ago. It was flawless and such professionalism. Today we had a power outage. My air quit blowing. I called Chris at Alien, it went to voicemail but he called me back in 3 minutes. I explained what the air condition was doing. He walked me through what I needed to do. It took about 5 minutes. My air conditioning is working great. Thanks Chris for always being there when we need you.

04/25/2018

Excellent! Chris provided a choice of solutions based on the age of the current AC unit, with no pressure to pursue either choice, only the pros and cons of pursuing either route. No pressure either to choose one manufacturer over another. No pressure either to purchase a maintenance plan, simply explained the cost vs benefits, which, frankly, make perfect sense in this climate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capacitor failed, no heat or cooling happening.

10/17/2017

Explained as he went along and was very through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
APS energy audit and suggested repairs to AC Unit.

04/03/2017

Everything was fine. They sent pictures of our furnaces and made suggestions on how to make our home more energy efficient. Included in the summary were the SRP rebates for the work that they recommended. We received a follow up call to see if we had any questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the SRP assessment test.

12/02/2016

All the necessary/recommended repairs were thoroughly explained and professionally rendered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Energy audit and repairs.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & A/C installation & service, A/C unit sales, ductwork installation & repair

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available