A-AALL Lock Service LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2005

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Here at A-AALL Lock we provide fast friendly service at an honest price with NO hiddens fees!!! When you call and get a quote from us it is the price that is on the invoice at the end of the job. We are licensed, insured, bonded, and we will provide you with 24/7 professional service. We have been working in the Valley for over 40 years and there is no job too small or too large for us to handle. We are offering a 15% discount to all new customers. Please visit our Google+ page at: https://plus.google.com/112288848506587843335/about?hl=en...

Cactus Lock and Key

Cactus Lock & Key has been offering our skilled and affordable locksmith services to residents living in the Phoenix metropolitan area for over 30 years. As an owner operated business, we've worked hard to build a reputation for ourselves through first-class work, trustworthiness and customer satisfaction. It's our top priority to keep our customers happy with prompt service at inexpensive prices.

Offers by Cactus Lock and Key on Angie's List

09/14/2013

Excellent. Thorough, efficient, courteous. Explained all that he would do and why.  Used top-quality hardware.  In and out in 3 hrs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all locks on three exterior doors: knob locks and dead bolts.  Provided a lock box for spare key and demonstrated its use. Sealed off patio door locks so they were non-functional for the outside. Left seven keys.

03/01/2007

Michael (the owner) always works in a muscle shirt, even in freezing weather. After changing the 3 locks at my office, Michael suddenly showed up at my house with a 2nd truck (his assistant was already on the job,-no- idea why he came out?). Imagine my wife's shock when Michael handed her an invoice for over $800 (!!!), before coming back to my office. We were going to have him change one lock on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Michael (the owner) sent out a young assistant. The work was started at 1:00 PM on a Friday afternoon. We had used Michael in the past year and never had any issues until now. My wife's purse was stolen, and we needed my office re-keyed (3 locks) and my home as well (10 locks). As a Realtor for the past 15 years, I have a very good idea what this type of work costs and was expecting an invoice of around $300. When my wife called initially, Michael the owner said he was glad we called, because a large job that day at a local church had just canceled, so he had time that day to come out.

CATEGORY locksmith

This is an unfortunate incident from years ago and without saying anything against anyone, there are always different sides to every story. We wish nothing but the best for others and as I mentioned this was years ago and things do change.

09/22/2005

MIKE AND HIS SON, ALSO A LOCKSMITH, WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND DID A GOOD JOB. I PLAN TO HIRE THEM AGAIN WHEN I REPLACE MY DOORS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD THE LOCKS IN MY HOME CHANGED AS I HAD NOT YET DONE IT SINCE MOVING HERE LAST AUGUST. THEY ALSO INSTALLED A USED LOCK (MY CHOICE) AND PROVIDED ME WITH A BAR FOR MY ARCADIA DOOR.

01/25/2005

THE COMPANY DID SUCH BEAUTIFUL WORK. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND QUICK WITH THEIR SERVICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE COMPANY INSTALLED 2 DEADBOLTS, 2 DOOR KNOBS, REKEYED FOR ONE KEY AND INSTALLED MY SECURITY DOOR.

CATEGORY locksmith

SAFES * COMMERCIAL LOCKS * RESIDENTIAL LOCKS * CAR LOCK OUTS * RESIDENTIAL LOCK OUTS * AUTOMOTIVE LOCK REPAIR * VINTAGE AUTOMOTIVE LOCKS * FABRICATION WORK * DECORATIVE HANDLE REBUILDING AND REFINISHING * MOTORCYCLE LOCKS * KEYLESS REMOTES * COMBINATION AND DIGITAL LOCKS * FIRE PROOF SAFES * HIGH SECURITY LOCKS * REALTOR RE-KEYING WORK * GATE & MAILBOX LOCKS * EXRACTION OF BROKEN KEYS

Check, Visa, MasterCard