3 Nails Contracting Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2709 E. Joan d arc Ave

Phoenix, AZ 85032

3 Nails Contracting Inc. is a family owned business who specializes in Residential and Commercial General contracting and Plumbing. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in Arizona. We offer free estimates. With over 25 years of experience, we take pride in our work and always strive to deliver a quality product in a timely manner. This is reflected in our memberships with the Arizona Registrars of Contractors, and the Better Business Bureau....

home remodeling (40)drywall repair (22)plumber (21)electrician (19)interior painting (17)woodworking (17)home remodeling (14)lighting installation (13)flooring (11)tile installation (10)house painting (6)marble and granite (6)

09/23/2020

We have used Toro and his crew in the past for a few different jobs. He always does an A+ job and show up on time! This time we used his crew to dig out footers and create custom support columns for a pergola kit we were building in our backyard. The guys worked HARD - 13 or 14 hours IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER to get it done in one day exactly how we envisioned for them to be. They even sourced a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pillars/Columns and Footers for new outdoor pergola

CATEGORY concrete driveway,remodeling,woodworking,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

So kind, greatly appreciated Your back yard looks amazing Magazine Fabulous ✌🏼☮️❤️🙏🏼👽🎶🤠Enjoy it !!!

09/16/2020

They removed an old surround jet tub with a beautiful tile shower. New ceramic floor also. They were professional., on time and cleaned up as they went. Salvador did the tile work, an amazingly talented young man. They completed the job as stated in the contract. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shower

CATEGORY woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

05/17/2020

Great experience from the first day. Very prompt and professional. Work was excellent and cost was fair. They were on time and Toro kept us informed of any worked that needed to be done that was not in the bid, in which we had several issues that were unexpected. Santiago and Toro did a awesome job, and they were very respectful of our home and our time. We will differently use him again, and we a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled walk in shower and installed bathroom flooring

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

Photo for 3 Nails Contracting Inc - 2709, Phoenix, AZ - 38572188

01/29/2020

Perfect and timely nice cleanup professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed 70 ft block fence and gate

CATEGORY concrete driveway,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

10/24/2019

3 Nails Contracting did an excellent job for me converting my bathtub/Shower into a walk-in shower. They were very prompt and got the job done very quickly. Even worked on a Sunday to get it done as fast as possible. Everyone was very friendly and trustworthy. The price was right also. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub to Walk-in Shower Conversion

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Photo for 3 Nails Contracting Inc - 2709, Phoenix, AZ - 38193320

10/22/2019

Excellent. I have been relying on 3Nails and Toro complete apartment unit rehabs and upgrades, mechanical systems upgrades, and other various large items at my communities. Toro is incredibly easy to work with, timely, and extremely knowledgeable. The attention to detail is incredible, his troubleshooting ideas are invaluable, and the final product has always exceed my expectations on the form/des...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartments interior and exterior renovations

CATEGORY concrete driveway,drywall,electrician,flooring,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/10/2019

This is the second time that I have hired Toro and his company, 3 Nails Contracting, to remodel a bathroom and I will hire him again for my next job. He is very easy to work with, listens to me when I tell him what I want and lets me know how the job will go. When the guys came in to start the tile demo in the shower, I recognized them from my shower remodel done by Toro several years ago; it show...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired 3 Nails Contracting to remodel my master bathroom including a redesign of the shower area, new tile for the shower and around tub, new sinks and countertops, replacing fixtures, and sand and stain cabinets to update the color.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

09/17/2019

I was very happy with Tore & 3 nails contracting. It was 4th of July weekend and I was thrilled that they came out to put in my new gas water heater. They went beyond my expectations to make sure I had the drip pan I needed and the water heater was working properly. I will definitely use them again and give them a great referral!!! Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water damaged repairs

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

09/01/2019

Toro and his crew were fabulous to work with from the moment they came to give us our quote. That was just the beginning of a really great experience. The crew started on time each day. They were respectful of our home. They communicated what to expect for the day regarding their progress and stayed on track with the timeframe of the work. If a problem arose they had suggestions on how to work thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of 4 bathrooms

CATEGORY flooring,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Photo for 3 Nails Contracting Inc - 2709, Phoenix, AZ - 38081399

06/14/2019

I had another project done about a year ago so this is the second time I've had work done. I would recommend to anyone. Toro is a perfectionist and it shows in the results. He is professional and cares about his customer concerns. I would recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a bay window put in, sunroom tore down and patio refurbished. Also had 2 archways made in my house.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

General contractors & Plumbing Commercial and Residential general contractors Commercial and Residential plumbing contractors Remodeling- new construction

N/A