2ND AVE DESIGN GROUP

Angie's List since June 2008

ADDITIONAL CONTACT: NANCY ROBERTS....

Perfection Granite

11  REVIEWS
Perfection Granite

At Perfection Granite, we've built our reputation on remodeling people's homes. From the simple to the lavish, we've experienced it all and we can help you every step of the way. No job is too small or too big for our knowledgeable crews. We've happily done it all for 10+ years now!

10/05/2011

Have used Mike at 2nd Ave Design on a previous home in Paradise Valley as well and was glad we used him again. Good design ideas, very reasonable pricing and good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinets in office, bathrooms, living room

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking

08/11/2010

I used them in 2008 and they came back to do work the following year on a different home. I would use them again in a heartbeat and I have recommended them to other people. The crew was consistent and the people that worked the job worked every day. They were dependable and communicative. I can't say enough good things about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 2nd Ave Design Group to help us with the design. We had already picked out the colors we wanted. They made cabinets, counters and flooring. They got the product, put it together and did the installation.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,flooring,interior designers,remodeling,woodworking

06/18/2008

The took over somebody else project which is always difficult. I was very impressed with there work. They made the cabinets match the other wood in the house, and I planing on using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They finished some cabinetry that my original contractor failed to complete.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,remodeling