Schmid, Dr. Greg

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our goal is to provide quality and affordable dentistry in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. I'll give an honest opinion with options in restorations....

Derrick J Dickerson DMD

Dr. Dickerson has recently been named one of Phoenix’s top dentists by Phoenix Magazine for 2014. At our Mesa, AZ family dentistry office, Dr. Derrick Dickson believes that continuing knowledge is one of the most important attributes of a dental practice. He has completed hundreds of hours of continuing education classes on dental implants, Invisalign, and many other aspects of dentistry. He also enjoys educating his patients on the treatment they receive so they can make informed decisions regarding their oral health. Providing knowledge about the dental care they receive helps turn a complicated and confusing process into something simple anyone can understand

04/24/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and examine teeth.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you. We enjoy having you as our patient.

07/26/2013

Mary did the cleaning. As usual she was careful and thorough. Dr Schmid's checkup didn't indicate any work was needed. We have been going to them for years and they have always provided top notch dental care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and checkup.

01/26/2012

He does a really good work. We have been going to him from a long time. He knows us and what's going on with us. They are very easy to work with. His availability is B because he does good work and is busy. To get on his calendar you have to book him a month or so ago. His office environment is excellent. I would see him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Schmid is my dentist. I have been seeing him from twenty five years. My wife and I visited him six weeks ago for the maintenance things like x-ray, cleaning and other stuffs.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you for your confidence in me. I appreciate you. Greg

01/28/2011

We have been seeing Dr. Schmid for 20 years or more. He used to have an office much, much closer but moved and we have still continued to go and see him. He is a very good doctor. He is very professional and easy to work with. I like his staff. They are very professional. His effectiveness of treatment is good. He seems to be up to date with the latest technology. He runs a real dental practice. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Schmid is my dentist. I saw him for an appointment.

CATEGORY dentists

Thanks for your review (member name removed). I appreciate it a lot.

General Dentistry, Cleanings, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Whitening, Dentures, Partials, Root Canals & Extractions.

Braces.