RedLine Alarm Company

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since July 2013

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

RedLine Alarm Company is and Arizona based security company. RedLine specializes in individual security need as well as home automation needs. Redline Alarm Company is a BBB accredited business and prides itself on customer service....

North Valley Home Inspections

I offer residential home inspection services that are both extremely comprehensive and competitive. Certified and licensed in Phoenix since 2016 I am owner operated with excellent reviews.

09/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new alarm system. Were very knowledgeable and professional. |I had already had another system so much of the needed equipment was already in place. |Josh was professional and knowledgeable about my needs and presented the most cost effective program for me. |As it has been in place just 2 months I cannot comment on it's effectiveness in an emergency. |Bottom line though is that I am comfortable with my choice.

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed security alarm system, researched water alarm an installed system, and installed security cameras.

02/11/2014

Tyler was easy to deal wit handled the job in my absence answered numerous questions & returned to the house to show me how to use the system. Always & happily available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new alarm system including rewiring house, putting new sensors on all windows & doors adding new motion detector and 2 new keypads.

08/01/2013

The employees at Redline were extremely helpful and professional. As a homeowner you are always worried about different trades coming into your home, but this was not the case, especially as a woman I never felt uncomfortable or scared at any point. I wanted to secure my home after having our first child and Redline answered the call. They never tried to upsell me at all and provided me with great...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Redline Alarm Company to enquire about a home security system.

CATEGORY home security systems, home automation

08/01/2013

Redline was great to me and my husband. We are retired and needed a security system for our second home. we contacted Redline on a referral from a friend and they were great. prices were good, service was good and the people are good. would and have recommend Redline to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed home alarm system.

CATEGORY home security systems, home automation

As a Monitronics authorized dealer we are able to provide our customers with the BEST monitoring coverage in the industry. RedLine Alarm Company is also an Alarm.com authorized dealer, which allows us to offer our customers the best technology to date,