Find Top-Rated Peoria Glass Block Installers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Glass Block Installers to Avoid
Top Rated Glass Block Installers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,136 reviews for
Peoria Glass Block Installers from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews137911 years on Angie's List
AReviews38711 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Glass Block Installers
$850 for Patio Lid PaintingMember price $850.00 Original price: .
$360 for $600 Credit Toward Window Tinting for Your Home or BusinessMember price $360.00 Original price: .
$150 for $250 Credit Windshield TintingMember price $150.00 Original price: .
$77 for $160 Credit Toward Auto TintingMember price $77.00 Original price: $160.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Glass Block Installation Articles
Glass Block Installation reviews in Peoria
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I cannot provide enough positive review for how happy we are for Tonys Basement windows. The installer was very polite, very professional, and very neat! This Company is spectacular! I would definitely use them again and highly recommend them to anyone!
- Melanie W.
Provider name locked. showed up and gave us 20% off right away when we mentioned Angie's List! We picked out the design and gave him a check for $100.00 down payment and selected a date that was good for us.
The worker showed up a few weeks later on time and installed the windows in 2 hours. He took the old windows with him and cleaned up when finished.
All went well without any issues.
- Ronald B.
Was very impressed with the two guys that came to measure, then install the window. The glass block turned out to be one piece which was a nice surprise and took all of two hours. Wish I had called them years ago. Was painless and extremely cost effective. Plus the guys were very very nice. Thank you.
- Darlene S.