Dirt Busters House Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9720 W Peoria Ave Ste 107

Peoria, AZ 85345

Specializing in repeat services weekly, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks, and every 4 weeks. Use non-toxic cleaning products that are safe for you, your pets, and surfaces in your home. Fully insured, supervised teams will clean with great care and quality. Very dependable, will always show up the day of your scheduled service. No contracts or hidden fees....

house cleaning (59)

08/10/2019

Our home sparkles! Maria is quick, efficient, always on time. She’s cleaned areas we did not even know we had! Love this company and how they work. We have had other cleaners but nothing compares to the consistency and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

12/17/2018

Debra, Maria and the team were awesome. The quality of the work was very very good. When we moved to S. Phoenix we wanted to use them again, unfortunately, they don't service this part of town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning - maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

11/14/2018

Great job. I could not ask for a better cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
semi yearly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

06/08/2018

Two ladies came, but don’t know their names. They were here early and went straight to work. Did a much better job than Rey-na’s. I was happy with them, they had to work around 3 fur babies that think they own the house.They will be coming every 2 weeks. What bothered me is that they charge $5.00 to make a bed. I have had maid service around the world and have never heard of such a thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaned

08/24/2017

I couldn't be happier with their service and professionalism. The ladies were really polite and they really knew what they were doing. Initially I was just in need of a one time cleaning, but after I seen their work I'm seriously considering scheduling regular service. I will definitely recommend Dirt Busters to my Family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help cleaning my house. I've had a hectic year and didn't had much time to clean my house the right way. I've never before used a house cleaning company but really needed the help so I decided to give it a try.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

C

07/19/2017

I had 3 house cleanings from Dirt Busters, as I signed up for a monthly service. I thought they did okay on the first 2, but I wasn't overly impressed. They didn't actually mop my floors, but do more of a Swiffer type cleaning. I feel they wipe things down but don't give them a good deep cleaning, which is what I expected. The third cleaning was when I decided not to use them again. Two ladies cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Photo for Dirt Busters House Cleaning - 9720 W Peoria Ave, Peoria, AZ - 35859710

We appreciate your feedback. So sorry we dropped the ball at this cleaning! It looks like not only were the areas missed, the supervisor at the home failed to notice these areas were not completed. If something like this ever happens we back it up our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We want all our clients to be happy after EVERY cleaning. I looked back at the text messages that were sent back and fo...

03/29/2017

Scheduling is unpredictable. They come on set days, but the time changes according to their own convenience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly housecleaning on a continuing basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

02/22/2017

EXCELLENT. I HAVE HAD THE GIRLS BEFORE AND i LOVE THEM!!!! THEY DO A GREAT JOB AND THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY KIND AND HELPFUL WITH ALL THE WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. IT IS SO NICE TO HAVE A CLEAN HOUSE AND TO ACTUALLY SEE THE CLEAN IS WONDERFUL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GENERAL HOUSE CLEANING WITH BATHROOMS

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

12/13/2016

Fantastic! They arrived on time. All were polite and ready to work. I have 2 dogs and was concerned - all went well. It was SO NICE to relax and not worry about cleaning the house over the weekend. I did receive a first time discount, which was nice and unexpected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my whole house cleaned - with the exception of the kids rooms (they clean their own) and one bathroom (being remodeled)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2016

11/15/2016

The two ladies were very thorough and good at their jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

House Cleaning Recurring Service, One Time

Laundry. Dishes. Carpet Cleaning. Window Cleaning, Wall washing, Pet Cleanup, Biohazard Cleaning, Furniture Moving

NA