Culp's Piano Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7028 W Lariat Ln

Peoria, AZ 85383

Culp's Piano Service is family owned and operated. Wesley Culp the founder learned the piano trade over 45 years ago. With the overwhelming demand for piano service Wesley needed a helping hand and trained his eldest son Lonnie Culp. Throughout the years Wesley and Lonnie have mastered the craft of piano maintenance and repair. When learning the profession, they wanted to stay traditional with certain services and techniques. For instance, instead of using machines to tune pianos, Wesley and Lonnie use the more preferred method “Tuning by Ear”. This hands on approach is what Culp’s Piano Service is built on. We pride ourselves on using the same delicate touch you use while playing your piano....

piano tuning (170)piano moving (41)musical instrument repair (13)

07/18/2020

Great job. Responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning and cleaning

CATEGORY piano tuning,musical instrument repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

06/04/2020

I can not compliment Lonnie enough for all that he has done for us. This is a piano that is an antique and is personally priceless to us. Lonnie has the same love and care for our piano as we do and it showed. After carefully moving the piano, Lonnie was able to successfully tune it. And I assure you that this is no simple task. These are the original strings on a piano that is over 100 years old....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an antique piano moved and tuned.

CATEGORY piano tuning,musical instrument repair,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

02/21/2020

Highly recommended. Lonnie was on time, is highly skilled, and is a straight shooter. He tuned our 120 year old piano perfectly and we learned a lot about it and the process along the way. I will call him again next time I need work on our piano. Thanks very much Lonnie!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tune and minor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

02/19/2020

Excellent service and Lon is a one man show, knows everything about pianos He's my guy from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved and tuned piano

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

11/25/2019

He was on time,very professional and knowledgeable.I highly recommend him to any one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A Piano moved to my home.

CATEGORY piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

10/15/2019

They were very professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano moving and Tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

09/30/2019

Lon is very nice and kind man... I decided to buy a Piano on Friday Night and I called him 7PM to check if he could help me. He picked up my Piano in Phoenix and brought to my house in Gilbert on Sunday Afternoon. He was so carefull and sweet with my Piano, it was the first time I bought a piano in life and I was very excited and worried at the same time because I did not want anything bad happen ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He moved a Piano from North Phoenix to Gilbert, settled and tuned up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

Photo for Culp's Piano Service - 7028 W Lariat Ln, Peoria, AZ - 38141455

07/08/2019

I sent a request for a quote on a Saturday, expecting to not hear anything until Monday, but Lonnie called me the very next day! He was prompt, professional, and gave me all the information I needed to know. We found a time for him to come tune the piano and he was quick, efficient, and polite. Our piano sounds amazing now and he even gave us a better idea of how to best keep it in tune. We will a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a piano that we recently acquired to be tuned up and looked at.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

05/30/2019

Mr. Culp was prompt in responding to our inquiry, personable in his interactions with us, proficient in his services and reasonable in his price. He got a tip from us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano check for issues and tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/28/2019

He made a paino that hasn't been tuned in 35 years sound amazing! He did an awesome job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Piano Tuning, Piano Moving, Piano Repairs, Piano Action Repair, Piano Key Restoration, Pitch Raise Double Tune, Tuning and Cleaning Packages, Piano Storage, Piano Restoration, General Repairs, Piano Products