American Made Remodeling LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since March 2010

Specializing in all trades of construction and restoration. We are made up of 12 highly skilled technicians. We are 95% in house, and only subcontract Mold testing through an industrial hygienist. Certified in many areas of construction trades and water damage restoration, as well as a CMRS in mold remediation. We offer free estimates. There is no out of pocket costs for emergency calls that fall under home owners insurance, and for Angie's list members, deductibles are waived and free upgrades are available, as well as free design consulting. We are a turn key company and one stop shop with many satisfied customers....

Roman Granite Inc

We are a small family-owned business specializing in the fabrication and installation of granite, marble and quartz countertops with over 15 years experience. We offer great customer service and high quality craftsmanship. We provide free in home estimates, and ensure the quality and your personal satisfaction on all our work.

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel. Everything was great. I put a "B" for the price, because they're a little more expensive than the next guy, but SOOO worth it. If the category was "value" it would have been an A. They were punctual, professional, and clearly very skilled and experienced. I'll be using them again for my bathrooms.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/03/2012

The project went very well. Brandon and his team worked hard to do everything with precision. Brandon readily made time for exta work in completing a difficult stenciled wall. He spent a lot of time making sure it was perfect. Brandon was curteous and professional. I trusted him to do a good job and he exceeded our expectations. He was kind in giving me wise counsel on colors and how to complete p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brandon and his team painted our guest bathroom. He also is giving me a quote for additional work.He also painted the oak cabinets beautifully.

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

All trades of construction, water damage and mold remediation, work with your insurance to settle claim, restore to pre-loss condition, specializing in all trades of construction. we have specialty equipment for duct cleaning and all types of construction and restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal