Deb's Dogs

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2012

Debs Dogs provides cage and kennel free grooming, by appointment, to ensure your pet has a more relaxed and stress free experience. Every Pet has they'er own personality and care so come discover the difference...where "Tails are Waggin' and Pets are Braggin' about Debs Dogs" Debs Dogs is open Tuesday through Saturday...

11/04/2014

It was fine, my dogs doesn't like getting her nails cut, but at least she is clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our dog here for baths and nail clippings

08/01/2014

After having a groomer come to our home for a couple of years and noticing that our dog suddenly had a noticeable fear of going to her van we became concerned. Then one time we heard squeals and crying coming from inside the van. It was then that we knew we had to seek out another groomer. In a short time Deb's Dogs was recommended. We have never looked back. Deb genuinely loves dogs! After a few ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a mult-poo dog. Have used Deb for 2 years. She listens to how you want your dog to be groomed and takes notes every time you are in. I like our dog cut shorter in the summer months and longer in the winter and have never been disappointed. You drop off your dog for the appointment and then Deb calls you when your pet is done.

03/01/2013

I actually told the story in the previous box. Sorry Im new to Angies List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Deb's Dogs for my 3 medium-large dogs for over 3yrs now. I was referred by a friend that has gone there for much longer w/her 6 small dogs. I enjoy everything about my experiences taking my babies there for grooming! Debi and her staff treat my babies like family which is very important to me. They always do an amazing job of cleaning, grooming, clipping nails and making my babies look and smell more like inside dogs rather than indoor/outdoor as they are. I have and will continue to refer all of my friends to Deb's Dogs. Everyone I have referred has been very pleased and continue to be clients of Deb's Dogs. Thank you Deb's Dogs for the fabulous service you provide!!

11/30/2012

From the time I called to the finish date was over a week since it was Thanksgiving. But they got me in at their earliest date. The dogs were groomed well and didn't seem to be overly excited when I picked them up. With other groomers my dogs have let me know when they are unhappy. This was not the case with Deb.1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deb groomed my two Yorkie's. She did a very good job. I have a male dog that is difficult but she managed to do a very good job. According to Deb it just took longer with him so she charged me an additional $10. I would recommend their services.

03/09/2012

She is very professional. She is willing to dog sit for him. She is gentle, affordable, and works with fixed income people. She is animal friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She trimmed their nails.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Debs Dogs offers a variety of full service grooming options including custom cuts, nail clips, gland expressions,tooth bushings and specialize in de-shedding treatments. Debs Dogs only uses Premium Grade products, including flea dips, oatmeal baths, whitening and Medi-bath shampoos. All coats are restored and reconditioned.

Toenails are clipped between 8 and 10 am for $5