Top Notch Handyman Services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2012

Top Notch Handyman is your source in the Phoenix area for all of your hauling and handyman needs. We have been working in the Phoenix metropolitan area for nearly fifteen years. We work on a wide variety of projects encompassing everything from drywall patching to extensive remodeling. We also offer hauling services. If you are in a need of a handyman, please don't hesitate to call us....

Skunky's Junk Removal

Skunky's Junk Removal is a full service Junk removal company located in Tempe Arizona. Skunky's is dedicated to diverting waste from landfills and donates salvageable items to local charity's.

Award 2019

10/17/2019

Outstanding and I hired Mr. Shurtleff on two occasions this fall in the Buffalo NY area as he was in town visiting family. He is prompt, professional and charges reasonable prices for jobs that are too difficult for me to do myself. I am a new home owner and appreciate the effort he made to check my housing projects off the list!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman services including fixture install, dimmers, appliance repair, TV mounting and other misc jobs.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,small appliance repair

11/21/2018

Dave is a super guy! He is quick and knows his stuff! He always treats us fairly and goes above and beyond to help us out. We have recommended him to our son and he helped him with his refrigeration unit, once again going out of his way to help him locate a part that was hard to find. He fixed it quickly and got him going again at a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend Dave to anyone n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General handyman work around the house

10/05/2018

I had a very expensive two panel door that had been damage and split. Dave was able to fix the door for a fraction of the price of a new door. He found a very creative way to fix the door in a way that ensured the doors functionality, strength and appearance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Broken Door

02/20/2017

David is pleasant, mild-mannered and professional. He works quickly and is neat and organized. There were a couple of jobs relating to blinds and shutters I was willing to have him do, but he said he was not an expert at it. I appreciate that he was willing to say what he can and cannot do (vs. try and mess something up). These days it can be tough to find someone reliable and honest who does top-...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a list of varied to-do items, including changing out a chandelier in a foyer, a bathroom fixture, assembling a deck box, replacing an outdoor patio fan with a light and a few other small items.

10/12/2016

The company did a fantastic job, met their deadline and was professional. They were so good, I already rehired them to do a second job for me and the entire team was professional and reliable. They left the place spotless. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a Realtor and needed a Roof repair. Andy, the owner, gave me a great price, was professional and reliable and left the place clean.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing

All aspects of heating & cooling, plumbing, electrical, painting, tile work, drywall, locks, doors, power washing, and hauling services.

Just ask!