The Master's Touch Cleaning Service

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2005

At "The Master's Touch Cleaning Service", we work with you to create a cleaning plan that fits your needs. We offer a wide array of cleaning solutions to fit every budget. No matter how big or small the job, we will create the perfect housekeeping plan for your home or small office. We are a proud member and long term provider since 2001. Our employees are fully insured and e-Verify background checked through Homeland Security for your peace of mind. Additional Contact: Kellie for more information....

CLEAN THEORY

6  REVIEWS
CLEAN THEORY

I’m Ron Cummings, owner of Clean Theory. With over 20 years of residential and commercial carpet cleaning experience, I can guarantee that when you hire Clean Theory you’re getting the best. How can I do that? Simple...I’m also the only employee of my company. I know, it’s a throwback to a simpler time but isn’t it comforting to know that the guy that shows up at your door isn’t on his first day at the job? Check out my reviews to see what my clients' experience has been with me.

11/08/2018

A very professional company. Quick response and great customer service. Their work was very good and we were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning

06/19/2017

They are very reliable and they do a great job. It takes less than an hour. They are somewhat flexible if you need to reschedule. They are responsive via email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them come out every month.

05/18/2017

Very well. Appreciated them coming short notice on a holiday weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

04/11/2017

The team was on time and very professional. Not only did they get all the wood polished but they cleaned the entire house including the plant shelves and the tops of the kitchen cabinets! The team did a terrific job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have stained woodwork and doors so we primarily needed all the wood polished through the house including the bathroom vanities and kitchen cabinets. We also needed the ceiling fans cleaned. General housecleaning we also needed.

03/04/2017

I have bamboo flooring throughout the entire house and they used my Bono products and made sure everything was to my satisfaction before departing. Thank you for offering such quality service, The Master's Touch Cleaning Service, I WILL definitely engage your services again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent team of 3 cleaners arrived on time and made the house sparkle! Had the entire house cleaned while I was on restrictions after surgery. Asked for deep cleaning in the kitchen and bathrooms and for all the wood floors to be mopped.

CATEGORY house cleaning

House Cleaning. Patio Cleaning. One-time deep cleaning. House, Apartment, Rental preparation for move-in or move-out.

Window Cleaning. Exterior Surface Cleaning. Garage Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal