Premium Granite, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

748 S Drew St

Mesa, AZ 85210

Premium Granite is locally owned and operated, and has been serving customers in the Phoenix area since 2004. We offer not only a wide variety of natural countertop materials to choose from, but we offer different edge profiles to customize the look of your new quartz, marble or granite countertops. If you live in Arizona and are interested in a kitchen remodel, youll be glad to know that genuine quartz and granite countertops are more affordable than they have ever been. We work with either prefab granite or custom slabs of granite, depending on the nature of the job. Were happy to offer prefab granite as an option for your countertops, because it is more affordable and allows for a faster installation. When you contact us for your free no obligation estimate, we will discuss your options with you. Give us a call and see how Premium Granite delivers luxury for less!...

Countertops and Backsplashes (44)Marble and Granite (24)Cabinet Making (1)

03/30/2019

I received outstanding service from Premium Granite, LLC. They contacted me very quickly to discus my project. In our discussion he explained to me the process to seal the tops myself and save me about $200. He offered product recommendations and tips to complete the sealing myself. He also advised me to contact him should I have any questions when doing the resealing. Also should I run into issue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing Granite Countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

08/22/2018

Showed up within two hours of our first call which was amazing. Two very nice professionals that handled the job perfectly and cleaned up after the work was complete. They even helped position the new range in place. Great guys. If you want it done right call these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some granite trimmed to fit a new range.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

You sometimes can't get Papa John's faster than that J. Thanks I will let my Installers know

03/03/2018

Perfect. It turned out beautiful. Installers were nice and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
countertops

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

10/31/2017

Work performed as agreed on schedule. One problem, which was promptly resolved. Great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Counter and sinks installed in 3 bathrooms.

10/02/2017

Excellent work 2nd time I hired Clint for his service very fair pricing and exceptional work done in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend to anyone and would hire them for a third time if ever necessary

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Kitchen countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2017

09/08/2017

Done on time Installed perfectly No surprises Price was more than fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

09/06/2017

Everything went smoothly and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite Bathroom vanity top

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

08/24/2017

Premium Granite LLC used an amazing pneumatic tool with high-powered suction cups to level the two sides PERFECTLY after removing the old adhesive. New super-strength adhesive was applied in the seam. Now it looks like it did the day it was originally installed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a granite seam connecting two slabs re-leveled on out kitchen countertop. One side had settled about an eighth of an inch lower.

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

08/22/2017

The work was done fast and done right, great quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had granite counter tops installed in both the guest bath and the master bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/13/2017

I had business with Premium Granite 8 years ago first time. I needed to upgrade my kitchen counter tops. I was very happy with this guys. Now when I need to replace my bathroom counter tops I've called them again. You are not gonna find somebody better. They have good selection of materials, they have great personality, they perform a wonderful service in timely manner. Also they are more affordab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter tops.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017