M3 Remodeling LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2012

You Dream it We Can Build It! 40 years of experience in all phases of remodeling. Family owned and operated. Old Fashion Quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We give free estimates.We can provide any service with or without the use of our subcontractors....

Titleist Painting

13  REVIEWS
Titleist Painting

Family owned and operated since 1995. Exterior and Interior painting from a third generation contractor. Licensed, bonded, and insured! When you do business with Titleist Painting, you will be serviced by a true professional. Call today for an estimate. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you

07/15/2015

Initial contact went well.  I talked with the Office Manager as she the job.  I sent the dimensions, a picture of where I had removed old cabinet and a picture of the door from the new vanity I had installed.  I understood that this would be done on a as can basis.  I expected a couple of weeks, though now the Office Manager is saying she said sometime in June. This initial contact was complete on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had initially contacted M3 on May 19, 2015 to request a custom Medicine Cabinet as part of a bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

12/01/2014

Did an A1 job. I will be hiring them again for work at my new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water damaged bamboo floors and kitchen cabinette. Did a great job, and finished the job before the dead line.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,cabinet refacing

11/12/2014

Did a good job and also came back to correct a few things. They were very punctual, pleasant and trustworthy. We had purchased most all supplies such as cabinets, flooring, lights, insulation, and counter tops.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised ceiling in kitchen, installed new cabinets ,prepared area and installedNew flooring in kitchen, dining and living area, installed can lights in kitchen, hooked up water line to refrigerator.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,flooring,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

06/03/2014

I know nothing about construction. M3 is a family owned business and has exceptional reviews, which is why I selected them (after getting several other quotes). This was my first remodel on my first home (which is REALLY old) - I had LOTS of questions, and M3 was very responsive and patient with me throughout the whole process. They took a very family oriented approach with me and I never felt tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen (complete remodel - tore out everything and removed a wall). Approximate cost is for labor only.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

05/07/2013

Brian was very professional and precise. He takes great pride in his work. He was there when he said and completed the job in a timely manner. He was well trusted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wood floor - installed complete kitchen cabinets and countertops - installed 2 new doors and jams - installed tile floors in baths - hang ceiling fans and light fixtures - new sink installed and faucets in baths - floor marking on wall repair.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing,doors

General Remodeling, Basements, Kitchen, Bathroom, Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures