LINTON-MILANO MUSIC

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since June 2010

We have the largest sheet music selection in the Valley. Our representatives are knowledgeable and happy to help you with all of your sheet music needs. We also offer a variety of private lessons....

All In One Moving Az

All in one moving is dedicated to taking the stress out of your move each time. We have the best no hassle booking no deposit required in order to get an appointment to staff and movers with 10 years of experince in residental homes expert packers ,piano, pool table,and commercial moving. If you need it moved you came to the right place. Were a triple A company with the better business team online and many other places. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Award 2019

12/16/2009

They are local and family owned. He is a great person. He is responsive and has a great sense of humor. His son is the lead singer of a band. They are reasonably priced too. A friend of mine had bought a grand piano from them. I have them on my to-do list. I have an item that needs to be adjusted and will be calling them for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Milano Music Center to move my piano. I also had to have it tuned.

CATEGORY piano moving

12/28/2006

I received an estimate of $140 for repair of the sax and was told that it would take 2 weeks to repair. The repair person was very insistent that many adjustments were necessary for the sax to play correctly, and that he could not repair in under 2 weeks. I did not have service performed at Milano's. I brought the sax to Quick's Music in Phoenix, where the sax was repaired FREE, while waiting less...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My saxophone not playing correctly and needed repair. I brought the instrument to this store for repair, and they were unable to do the estimate that day. The person at the counter was helpful in teaching handling and general instruction of the instrument. I left the instrument for estimate on repair. I got some ''scolding'' by a person at counter for not purchasing instrument at their store (purchased on line). He did this in the context of education. Some points were more legitimate than others. I informed the person at the counter that the instrument would be needed quickly for school (used daily).

11/08/2005

THE STAFF WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE TYPE AND SIZE OF THE INSTRUMENT NEEDED. THEY INFORMED USE REGARDING WHAT THE PRICE WOULD BE AND SET UP A MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY DAUGHTER IS TAKING MUSIC LESSONS AT HER SCHOOL AND WE WERE DIRECTED TO MILANOS FOR AN INSTRUMENT.

CATEGORY music lessons

08/15/2004

MILANO'S HAS TALENTED MUSICAL INSTRUMENT REPAIR PEOPLE. THEY CARRY MOST OF THE PARTS NEEDED FOR THE REPAIR ON THE PREMISES. THE STAFF SEEMED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THEY WERE COURTEOUS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TROMBONE SLIDE ADJUSTED, DENTS SMOOTHED OUT, TOTAL INSTRUMENT CONDITIONED.

08/10/2004

REPLACED THE PADS ON TIME AND AGREED TO DO IT BETWEEN MY DAUGHTER'S CLASS DAYS. REPLACED THE GUITAR STRINGS WHILE I WAITED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED PADS ON FLUTE. REPLACED STRINGS ON GUITAR.

Sheet music. Lessons