German Roofing

A509 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2006

1027 E Broadway Rd

Mesa, AZ 85204

We are a small family owned and operated business located in Mesa, AZ. We provide quality roofing services at an affordable price! Our goal is always 110% customer satisfaction! Contact us today to schedule a free roof estimate! Additional Contacts: Manuel, Dianna, Lynnae, or Carlos Scheduling: 480-370-0300...

Roofing (506)Roof Cleaning (33)Ceramic Tile (6)
D

01/11/2020

They came out for estimate and I believe they were honest and competitively priced with other quotes we had received. They said they would arrive at around 8, but by 10:00 we had heard nothing. No one answered the phone when we called. We left a message, emailed, waiting another two hours, and then made other plans. An hour later we got an email that said they would be here in 10 minutes. I had to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair-shingle

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

01/03/2020

Very bad. They did not replace the bad plywood. They left it unfinished for one month. When I signed the contract it was promised to be finished for 6-8 days, they came back after a month. I told the contractor to replace the damaged plywood before he placed the tiles and they didn’t. I told them to fix the problem and they didn’t. There are broken tiles on the roof, when it rains I don’t see wher...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY ceramic tile, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

10/07/2019

everything went great they did a very good job and cleaned every thing up very well,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

09/09/2019

German Roofing’s team did excellent, professional work and alleviated all my concerns when the project was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
25 year old roof underpayment replacement (roof rebuild).

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

09/09/2019

They came when they said they would and did a fantastic job on the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

09/05/2019

Repaired roof damage quickly. This required replacement of tiles and damaged wood. The workmen were on time and cleaned up all debris. Sent a supervisor out to check work after it was completed. Very satisfied with work and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/05/2019

Roofers (two men) arrived 5:15 AM and worked till after 6 PM. They completed the 500 sq ft roof tile repair in one day. Temperatures were close to 110 degrees on the day of the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/30/2019

Very punctual and done timely, honest and dependable. I would hire again for future work if needed. Manny, the owner, is very thorough and inspected the home with me before making final payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile roof needed to be totally redone, with 2 layers of 40# felt and some plywood replacement, some new tile. This was a 2 story home with 3300 square feet living space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

07/08/2019

The man took lots of pictures, explained what he saw, sent the pictures to me and sent me a quote by email the next day on repairing my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my roof to be examined after construction workers walked on the roof tiles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

04/15/2019

I live in Ohio, my aging parents in Arizona. My parents called during a rainstorm saying the bedroom ceiling was leaking! From across the country I wasn’t sure how to take care of their problems. I didn’t know how I was going to find someone I trusted to take care of my parents. I decided to check Angie’s list & read the reviews. Manuel from German roofing was great to work with. I explained my co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My parents mobile home in Arizona needed an entire new roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

Roofing - Commercial & Residential--- Tile, shakes, shingles, flat & foam roofing.

Gutters-- but we can refer you to a couple of gutter companies, or awnings--- but we can refer you to a company that does awnings

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check