German Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2022

1027 E Broadway Rd

Mesa, AZ 85204

We are a family owned and operated business located in Mesa, AZ. German Roofing has been providing Arizona with quality residential roofing repairs and replacements since 2001. We will always deliver on our promise using the best quality materials and the most driven roofers. German Roofing stresses integrity and breeds excellence. We take pride in the roofing services we provide to our customers and will strive to provide every customer with an excellent experience....

roofing (531)roof cleaning (35)tile installation (19)

01/07/2021

They were professional. They did the services in the time that they had stated. They were quick to answer questions. I really liked that they sent an Inspector to make sure that their employees did the work right. TO Angie List: What does the question mean "Was money paid or were services performed?" If you had services done, wouldn't you have to pay?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof re-shingled due to storm damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. To answer your question about why they ask "Did you have services done, or pay for service"...It is my understanding that they ask this because people who receive an estimate, or made an appt but didnt have work done can also leave a review, and they want to know if work was actually completed and how much was paid because more weight is gi...

12/06/2020

German Roofing was the last company I talked too after getting 3 different quotes. The work I needed completed was replacing around 15 broken tiles, replacing some mortar at certain joints, and installing storm collars. They were not the lowest cost but by far not the highest. I chose them because they did all the little things correctly. Showed up on time, written quote, had a matter of fact conv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor Roof Repairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business.

10/31/2020

The whole experience was great. They were professional and completed the work to my liking with great speed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a 20 year old roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

Photo for German Roofing - 1027 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ - 38992821

10/28/2020

We had a tile roof replacement. Very pleased with the work. Would hire again. Manuel and the crew very professional also did a great job cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

10/28/2020

The entire process went very smoothly. Initially, German Roofing was extremely helpful temporarily repairing and existing leak. Their estimate for the entire jot was not the lowest, but it may have been the lowest for a quality job which I was able to research. A few weeks later, actual roof replacement took several days and went very well. Not one single unpleasant surprise. I do not remember see...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire replacement of 25-year-old roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

10/28/2020

This was an easy process with Manuel and the office helped navigate the insurance a little. This made me happy. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof on main house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

10/27/2020

Absolutely no issues and the work was completed to my satisfaction. The crew was on time and they cleaned up after the job was completed. They are my go to roofing company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had the opportunity to have German roofing maintain my flat roof over the last 8 years and they have always been upfront and honest in the work that needed to be completed. I received 3 estimates on my first quote to resurface my roof and did an excellent job and a fair price. They continue to be my go to roofing company for the excellent customer service but they are professional also. As a side note my other family members have also used German roofing with the same excellent results.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

10/27/2020

Competent job completed within time frame given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

10/27/2020

German Roofing is an excellent company. Very professional, reliable and doing very good work. We have hired them a couple of times for roof repair and also a new roof. Definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair and New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

Service was as promised and agreed on. The guys were thorough. They took the time to clean up and notified me when they were done. What really impressed me was Manuel (owner) took the time to inspect the job after it was done. This shows me he takes pride, and is honest worthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Maintenance

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business.

Roofing - Commercial & Residential--- Tile, shakes, shingles, flat & foam roofing.

Gutters-- but we can refer you to a couple of gutter companies, or awnings--- but we can refer you to a company that does awnings

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check