G&B Services

A 3 Reviews

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

808 S Pasadena

Mesa, AZ 85210

Driveway/Patio cleaning

Driveway/Patio cleaning

pressure washing202085210
Pressure washing drive way and patio

We provide pressure washing , disinfecting patios , play grounds , remodeling , custodian/janitorial services, floor work (Stripped and wax, floor scrubbing ). Call G&B services at 480-570-6840 Over 15 years of experience....
Solar panels cleaning  - Image

Solar panels cleaning

pressure washing

202085142
2 car garage cleaning  - Image

2 car garage cleaning

pressure washing

202085016

pressure washing (3)concrete driveway installation (1)

11/15/2020

My garage floor was a mess, but your man worked very hard and I was pleased beyond expectations. He told me when he would show up. Then called the day he was to do the work to let me know when he would be there. He then was in the job just as he promised. He did such a great job I paid him more than he requested. I would hire him again without question. Polite, professional, on time and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash 2 car garage

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2020

Thank you for the opportunity!

10/27/2020

I called G & B services and asked them to come powerwash my hot tub and deck. They came out within 24 hours and did a great job. I will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

G&B were awesome! The technician that helped us was polite and knowledgeable. They removed years of dirt and corrosion! My drive ways foundation looks solid and better then ever with a nice clean curb appeal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

Pressure washing, disinfecting patios, play grounds, remodeling, custodian/janitorial services, floor work (Stripped and wax) Scrubbing floors.

Concrete work.