CYC Landscaping

A 158 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2004

254 S Mesa Drive

Mesa, AZ 85210

Since 2001 CYC Landscaping has been servicing the Phoenix area. We are a small family owned and operated business that prides ourselves on our quality work and outstanding customer service. We understand that your landscape is a big investment, so we provide you with a low pressure approach to the process. CYC Landscaping is a full service landscape company, specializing in custom landscapes and remodels. We provide our clients with professionalism and expertise from initial contact to completion of your project. We will be in constant communication during your project updating you on the schedule and ensuring that you do not have any questions. At CYC Landscaping we take pride in our work, therefore we believe in educating our staff in all aspects of landscape design and installation. We are active members of APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers), ACLA (Arizona Landscape Contractors Association), and ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute). We also have a Master gardener and Certified Arborist on staff. Our award winning, professional designers will create a design that fits your needs, whether you are looking for a place to entertain or an area for your kids and pets to play. With one of the best warranties in the industry you can be sure that we will only use the highest quality materials and trained installers. Using the proper equipment and trained installers ensures that your job is done right the first time and allows us to finish your job in a timely manner. CYC Landscaping is licensed, Bonded and Insured. You can relax with a peace of mind knowing that you can trust CYC Landscaping to do a great job on your project....

landscaping (120)hardscaping (51)stone and gravel (26)landscape lighting (22)masonry (13)marble and granite (4)irrigation system (41)lawn care (33)tree service (23)concrete repair (7)

07/29/2020

They were suppose to be at my residence between 7 A.M. and 8 A. M. on Monday the 20th. I waited until 8:45 and called them. I was informed that they would not be at my place until sometime in the late afternoon. I told them a phone call would have been nice. I cancelled at that time as I had appointments in the afternoon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bids for pavers, irrigation repair and lighting.

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/08/2020

First response took 33 hours. Then there were a couple of missed calls that I returned to an answering machine. Non-responsive. Unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sprinkler time clock

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Our sales team does try to contact every customer within 24 hours, however that is not always possible when they already have appointments scheduled. Cody did contact the customer and discussed his project, Cody stated the customer was extremely rude and upset about the time frame that it took for us to get back to him about his project. We were over 2 weeks out on being able to do the work and th...

05/17/2020

We met with Mike Who listened to what we wanted and he put together a design and after some changes we were happy with the plan. Once work started it was a smooth process though we had some issues Mandie as well as Mike worked diligently to make sure all issues were resolved immediately. We made changes during the job and they we very accommodating to making the changes. I highly recommend CYC Lan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-landscape yard

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2020

05/08/2020

Mark, Chris and the CYC team are truly amazing! They really listened to our goal and vision to help us integrate fluidity of space into a detailed, wide-ranging plan, in the surround, of our new home. From every perspective, the team created valued function and beauty throughout the property. The proposed project had many challenges that were all met with calm, articulated execution. The CYC team ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home construction landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems,masonry,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

04/23/2020

This was our second project and largest project with CYC Landscaping. We cannot say enough about the great experience we had with everyone at CYC! The ideas, on the spot changes to make it better, the immediate attention to any corrections - you name it we did it and CYC totally was a pleasure to work with. We are so happy with the end product and the experience throughout the entire project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entire landscaping renovation on 1/2 acre

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,excavators,landscaper,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

03/28/2020

Exceptionally well - easy to schedule, Chris was prompt and gave a detailed quote within a day of our consult. Very happy with the quality of work and customer service. Had CYC do an update to the back yard based on satisfaction with the front yard project! Highly recommend CYC!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Artificial turf installation, lighting installation, drip/irrigation system replacement, plant removal, plant & tree installation

CATEGORY electrician,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

03/19/2020

I have worked with CYC Landscaping on projects at 2 different houses I have owned. They have been extremely responsive to all of my needs. They have showed up when they said to all of our appointments, given great ideas and even supplied me with a detailed drawing showing exactly what they were going to do in my yard. Most importantly, when it came time to do the project I had a detailed timeline ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Remodel

CATEGORY electrician,landscaper,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, it was a pleasure working with you on your project.

04/02/2019

showed up on time as promised, diagnosed the problem with my sprinkler system, made the repair. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired my sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, it was a pleasure working with you.

02/10/2019

Mike came out and provided some great ideas. His quote was similar to others I had received. I chose another company because CYC wouldn't be able to meet my timeline. But I would definitely consider them again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fire pit and pool deck extension

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, we hope to work with you in the furture.

01/02/2019

Original estimate undercounted plants needed; we were given the choice of adding 7 more plants (at $70 each), or changing the spacing. Contracted for 15 gal. plants, but newly repotted 5 gal. plants were brought to site and planted. When questioned, they claimed that their supplier made a mistake, and the price was adjusted without any hassle. They have been responsive to questions, and have subse...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two long shrub walls in back yard, including drip system for these plants

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are thrilled you are happy with the outcome and we look forward to working with you again. Thank you, Mandie

Landscaping, paver installation, patios & walkways, sod, decorative rock, plants, borders, walls & firepits, curbing, lighting, outdoor kitchens, artificial turf, one time clean-ups, maintenance in East Valley.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover