BRAD DUNCAN PLUMBING

Angie's List since September 2004

Titanium Plumbing & Remodeling, Inc.

Here at Titanium Plumbing & Remodeling, Inc, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 13 years of experiences we are experts in the Plumbing trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Award 2019
Offers by Titanium Plumbing & Remodeling, Inc. on Angie's List

02/18/2014

The drain for the washer and guest bathroom were both slow. They were able to clear both of them. Another provider prior was less successful. It's been over a month now and everything is still running very well. Not the least expensive, but something be said about getting it done right the first time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Cleaning

CATEGORY drain cleaning

C

09/14/2007

I was impressed with Brad's at first, but we have had some problems. When they removed my marble wall to work on the tub they laid it outside. Due to the temperature extremes, it cracked when they brought it back in and they had to replace it with a plastic wall. They had also done some caulking for us and after they left, the caulking started to fall out in places. They were back twice to fit it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad Duncan Plumbing replaced a bathtub and a wall in back of the tub. They also installed two toilets.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,plumbing

10/26/2006

I find the company to be thorough, professional, timely and responsive. I would recommend them for any plumbing job for a fair price and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had flooding in my back patio. My home is 34 years old as is the plumbing. The sprinkling pipe system had completely corroded and needed total replacement. Brad gave me an estimate and then told me to ask my landscaper if he could do it (which he couldn't). Brad's company did an excellent job - always showed up when they said, or called if there was a problem.

CATEGORY plumbing

06/27/2006

Duncan was on-time; he was very polite; he explained his procedures and prices well; he stayed within his estimate; he installed the grade of new equipment I specified; he cleaned his work area well; he left a warranty and explained its features; he provides a lifetime warranty on his labor. I was pleased with my experience with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced burned out garbage disposal and installed a new kitchen faucet; repaired leak under the sink and disposed of old equipment.

CATEGORY plumbing

03/13/2006

He was good, and I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out my toilet drain.

CATEGORY drain cleaning