Bed Bug Division of Dynamic Pest Control

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2014

We are not a Big Name Company with tons of overhead resulting in HIGH RATES and additional fees with a careless attitude towards your needs or problems. We are also not a small one-man show who slashes prices to compete, resulting in inferior product or mediocre service. We are a solid medium sized company who takes great pride in the ability to give the consumer the best service possible at the most reasonable rate. We listen & take the time necessary to care for your needs resulting in the best service a consumer could have. Payment is typically taken up front prior to treatment and may be paid as credit, debit, cash, or check. In certain circumstances we may customize payment options to fit needs of customers....

PHOENIX EXTERMINATING

Founded in 1974, Phoenix Exterminating provides an outstanding and impeccable service to our clients. We have many years of experience behind us, which has left professionalism, reliability and efficiency in our work. Our company is fully licensed, and knowledgeable of the standards for exterminating and pest control services. We provide all kinds of pest control and exterminating service at competitive rates and offers discounts! Delivering an excellent and professional pest control service, we will solve your problem in a professional and timely manner. Contact us today to make sure that the pests in your home are all gone!

08/05/2017

We have used them for years and I plan on using them over and over again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come twice a year and do a treatment.

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites

04/18/2012

They are an excellent service. I have had them for six years. I was using another pest control service and they sold over to Dynamic and I have always kept their service. They do great work and I have no problems with them. The experience with them is fine. I am very impressed with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dynamic Pest Control for pest control in a monthly basis. The last time I used them about two weeks ago. They spray the house and spray the yard.

12/21/2011

They have been good. We have no complaints at all. They did a really good job on the termites. When we have a problem like ants or something, and when we call they will come right over and they will do both the inside and the outside if we want or they will just do the outside. We have just had them do the outside and that has been precision. I think it is $60 every three months. We would continue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Dynamic Pest Control to clean out termites for us. They spray outside every month.

06/10/2006

The representative was very helpful, friendly, and completed the work on time. Afterwards, we didn't see another scorpion for nearly 6 months without any additional sprays. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home was sprayed for scorpions.

CATEGORY pest control

We specialize in Bed Bug eradication for home, business, and property management groups. We offer customized options for treatment ranging from pesticide to full structural Heat Treatments. We stand behind our work with 1 year or more warranty when entire structure is treated and prevention plans for property management groups. Our complimentary inspection/estimate is a thorough consultation to set an elimination plan in motion.

For Services such as: Termites, Bees, Pigeon Control, roadent control, scorpions, and General Pest see Dynamic Pest Control on Angies List. The Bed Bug Division does none of these treatments.

Yes once free Inspection is completed
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available