Arron Enterprises

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

1 Employee. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Lead certified. Additional website - www.ethicalaz.com/arronenterprises....

Joseph's Moving

21  REVIEWS
Joseph's Moving

Leave the moving to us! We are a family-owned full-service company, specializing in residential and commercial moving throughout Arizona. We understand the complications associated with today's busy schedules. Moving and Relocation Services Provided: Same Day Moving Services Packing - All items packed professionally to ensure safety from damage during your move. (This service is an additional cost) Professional Moving Teams Uniformed Employees Comprised of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 men teams. Drug-tested, background check, full-time employees of the company, family men. Moving Our moving professionals will disassemble your furniture, quilt-pad and shrink-wrap it for added protection. Your items will be safely placed and strapped down in the truck to prevent movement during the move. Upon delivery, your items will be reassembled and placed exactly where you would like them. Equipment 36-foot moving truck, moving pads, shrink-wrap, dollies, 4-wheelers, straps, disassembling/reassembling tools. Learn more about our trucks and professional equipment Punctual Start Time As early as 7am Additional DBA - CMI Movers, Inc.

12/20/2012

Came to home to inspect and figure amount of flooring needed on first day. Next day arrived with flooring and completed job. Very nice gentleman with Boston accent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front bathroom tiles and some under flooring replaced, because of previous tenant water damage. Replaced toilet items in both front and rear bathrooms as they were old and worn as precaution for future. Caulked around floor for water protection. Cleaned up nicely.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,handyman service

04/22/2012

This was a very nice man. He was a bit expensive, due to the distance between us. He did quote his price and the reasons, and I agreed because Iwas desperate to have the blinds installed. He did offer to do anything else I needed to make up for the price, but there was nothing else I needed.Over all I was satisfied. However, one of the blinds does not work properly, but I do not know if there was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed blinds

CATEGORY handyman service

02/10/2012

I had a tenant flood a bathroom a year ago when I wasn't in Arizona at the time. The flooding caused the floor to start collapsing. He fixed the bathroom flooring. Since he was there working the floor, I had him address the toilet as well.We then noticed that the second toilet was starting to leak as well. I had him fix it as well. I was satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him to address some bathroom issues in a rental unit.

CATEGORY handyman service

Remodeling kitchen and bathroom, handyman, cleaning, moving, siding, plumbing, decks, interior and exterior design, electrical, yard work & painting.

Check, PayPal