Aloha Air Conditioning

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since June 2006

Additional DBA - Miller Rose Enterprises, LLC....

Affordable Air & Repair

Heating and AC Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, and Air Duct Cleaning. Sales, Service, Installation, residential and light commercial.

07/16/2020

Chuck and his team have helped us over the last 25+ years. Their service has been prompt and they have responded quickly to us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electricity not going to air conditioning unit. A/C tech replaced a fuse, but said it is in the wiring.

07/10/2017

great as he helped me set up my account and set up the programming for my new thermostate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed a new Lyric thermostate

04/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service airconditioner

04/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced both AC units. Great service. I would never use anyone else. Great company

01/17/2015

Aloha came recommended by a friend six years ago. They have been prompt calling the morning of appointment to confirm the arrival time. Testing for a leak is a service costing about $200+. When it was determined that the problem was not a leak, they charged a service call rather than the higher price and gave me a bid for the repair work. I am satisfied with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have the company check the air conditioning in both my mother's house and mine a couple times a year. This includes going into the attic checking the furnace and the AC unit outside replacing "Freon" when necessary. They have prioritized my call when I didn't have any air working. The most recent service call was to locate a potential leak which caused reduction of cold air. The problem turned out to be something other than a leak so they stopped and gave me a bid to repair. I anticipate having them do the work.

Heating & AC.