Ultimate Services

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since November 2010

Ultimate Services was founded in 2002, but our team has been in the construction industry for more than 30 years. Since our founding, we have worked with clients on jobs of all sizes, including building full estates and custom homes valued anywhere from $450,000 to more than $3.5 million. Today, we are pleased to work as remodeling contractors in Lake Havasu City, AZ, assisting clients with a wide variety of interior and exterior general contracting and remodeling projects of all shapes and sizes. Our efforts have earned the team at Ultimate Services a #1 ranking from Angie’s List in the Lake Havasu City area. Our team of general contractors is able to assist with renovations, remodeling (including remodeling for bathrooms, kitchens and general living spaces), painting, cool decking, resurfacing, new construction and much more. We provide our services to any residential or commercial properties in Lake Havasu City, Kingman, Bullhead and Mohave County. Through all of our services, our top priority is to be professional and honest in all of our work and communication with our clients....

Air Control Home Services

Air Control Home Services is a family owned air conditioning and heating company specializing in service, maintenance, new construction, unit replacement, duct cleaning, duct sealing & Home Energy Analysis. Servicing entire Mohave County region since 1990. Approximately 25-30 employees.

Award 2019

12/06/2017

Worker was caught smoking pot in my driveway, they used diesel fuel on top of a slab inside my home without permission or notification and it made me sick to my stomach for five days, I could smell it for almost two weeks, the pot smoking worker broke through the wrong wall and performed work without prior authorization, he also bought the door that was the wrong size and installed improperly, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laundry room expansion approx 8x9

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

Both home owner and employee have medical conditions that require cannabis to be used, she approached my employee and partook with him. The only reason she is doing this is because she wanted Ultimate Services to do work for free that wasn't in the Scopes of Work we where contracted to do. When I told her I don't work for free and I could get her a price to do the extra work she started screaming ...

09/22/2016

Best Lake Havasu Contractor EVER! They actually answer the phone, they return messages, and they show up when scheduled, They listened to my needs, made GREAT suggestions and upgrades, met ALL of my needs.. ALL the work was done on time, within budget, and most importantly in a professional manner. What can I have them do next?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with bathroom remodel, construction of block wall and hardscaping.

CATEGORY remodeling

06/22/2016

After seeing very positive reviews on Angie's List, I contacted Ultimate Services for a quote on repainting the exterior of my house and surrounding block walls. Owner Rick Brown promptly set up an appointment to look at the project and make the appropriate measurements. He emailed me a detailed quote within a couple days specifying the use of the Sherwin Williams paint as I had requested. The pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed cracks in stucco, wood trim and masonry block walls. Exterior painting of the house, trim and block walls. Recoating of Cool Deck around pool and front porch.

CATEGORY house painters

02/09/2016

This was a very large job.  Rick did a great job on the entire project. It was a Room Addition, paint complete inside of the house, epoxy garage floor, block wall,  and install of new kitchen appliances.  Work was done within committed delivery time and within budget.  Prices for work were very reasonable and Rick was very easy to work with.  I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire inside of house, Room addition, block wall, epoxy garage floor, installation of appliances.

CATEGORY masonry,remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

05/11/2015

I has some issues but they were very helpful when they were here working. They are really busy right now so they wouldn't be as good as they were then. They took a long time to respond to me the next time I recalled them and  I am not happy with that. They had very competitive prices though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for sidewalk filling and they put in the bath stacks to my house. They also fixed the septic that had a crack.

CATEGORY decks,house painters

New Home Construction, RV Garages, Casita's, Custom Flooring, Bathroom Re-modeler, Kitchen Re-modeler, Deck Builder, House Re-modeler, Custom House Painter, Counter Tops, Seamless Counters, Seamless Floors, Faux Finishing, Lacquer & Enamels, Roofing, Block Walls, Landscaping, Plumbing, Electrical, Pools and Pool Decking, Patio Covers, Fountains & Ponds

Visa, MasterCard, Check