CRAIG PLUMBING AND AIR

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 10 Reviews

NO SUBS AND SELF PERFORM ALL WORK IN OUR SCOPE. AVAILABLE 24 HOURS EVERYDAY WITH NO OVERTIME CHARGES OR PREMIUM FEES. SUPERMARKET PRICING RIGHT UP FRONT SO THERE'S NO SURPRISES. NON-FRANCHISED SO WE ONLY ANSWER TO OUR CUSTOMERS. EXPERIENCED, BACKGROUND CHECKED TECHNICIANS, DRUG FREE WORK PLACE. LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED....

Tri-State A/C Hero

Specializing in heating and cooling services and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/23/2017

THEY DIDN'T CALL BACK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CALLED SATURDAY 8/12/17 LEFT MESSAGE TO CALL BACK TODAY IS WEDNESDAY 8/16/17 NO CALL BACK

01/31/2017

I called a few people, they were the fist ones to call back. They were considerate and everything, but when asking for prices, they gave me whole prices. I needed an itemized bill, instead of the whole prices, so I can write it off for my taxes. I live in NJ and this is my rental property in AZ. He was also supposed to send me the warranty information, which he hasn't done either. He refuses to br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the RO system in my sink and replaced the garbage disposal.

05/25/2016

John, the service man, was excellent and professional.  Job was finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change kitchen and RO sink faucets.

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked for a leak under my mobile home and verified everything was OK.

CATEGORY plumbing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time, and are very happy you were satisfied with your service. Looking forward to working with you again. Thanks again, Chris Olson Craig Plumbing

07/27/2015

It went really well, they came out and fixed everything and he was done in not much time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water wasn't coming out right and they came out and fixed that and my toilet and sink as well

CATEGORY plumbing

GENERAL PLUMBING, NEW FIXTURES AND FAUCETS, WATER HEATERS INCLUDING TANK-LESS AND SOLAR, DRAIN LINE CLEANING, KITCHEN AND BATH SHOWROOM SALES, SEWER AND WATER LINE RE-PIPING, WATER SOFTENERS AND DRINKING WATER UNITS, GAS PIPING, INDOOR AIR FITRATION, LEAK DETECTION, VIDEO AND LINE LOCATION.