Southwest Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

14971 S 181st Ln

Goodyear, AZ 85338

Southwest Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is family owned and operated. We clean carpets, oriental rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, air ducts and dryer vents. We also clean the carpet and upholstery in RV's and boats. We use a Brand New State of The Art truck mounted steam cleaning system. The only one in operation in Arizona. We use child and pet friendly cleaning solutions and we don't leave any residue behind. Your carpets WILL be dry within 4- 6 hrs upon completion. This is your best choice for premium service and customer service with years of experience and hundreds of happy customer. We welcome questions and look forward to working for you! Mike OConnell. Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification(IICRC), Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners Association, IICRC, Upholstery...

Carpet Cleaning (9)Dryer Vent Cleaning (4)Upholstery Cleaning (3)Ceramic Tile (1)

12/01/2019

He was very friendly and did a awesome job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a great job. They look great.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

10/22/2019

Mike showed up quickly and did a great job! I am very happy with the cleanliness of my carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

10/21/2019

Great! Mike was very efficient and did all of my requests in a timely manner. My recliners look like they were just purchased and the carpet looks fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet, upholstery

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

09/21/2019

Amazing service! He was on time, efficient and did excellent work! We lived in the house for 3 years and the carpets look brand new. We have dogs as well. Great quality. Best prices in town! Forget those bigger companies. Southwest Carpet and Duct cleaning is the way to go! 👊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

09/19/2019

Rugs are bright and beautiful with pet stains gone! Project went quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one large area rug and two medium area rugs cleaned with normal wear plus pet stains.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/04/2019

He was on time and and did the job efficiently

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you so much for the feed back. I look forward to working for you again. Sincerely, Mike Southwest Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning LLC

08/24/2019

Mike was awesome! Quality was excellent and service was friendly and accommodating. He took the initiative to apply care and extra attention to areas. I will definitely keep him in our service provider list for future carpet and tile cleaning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and for your business. I look forward to working for you again in the future! Thank you, Mike

08/19/2019

There was one thing he did that I didn't like. My garage door is broken and he opened it up without asking me, but he was very polite. He was late however too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and cleaned out the dryer vent and the duct it is connected to.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Sorry about your garage door. I had no idea that your garage door was broke. Fortunately we were able to get it down. This review should be about how I cleaned out your dryer vent, which I know I did a thorough job. Thank you for your business. Mike

08/14/2019

He is a very hard worker and he did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He steamed cleaned my carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to working with you again soon. Mike

08/14/2019

It was very nice and he did a great job. He was great, professional, personable, and great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did deep carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you for the Feedback [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to working with you again soon. Mike

Carpet, Tile & Grout, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning