Are you interested in tracing your family history back through the generations? Among our seven tips to get you started on a family tree: Find out what's already been done.
Find Top-Rated Goodyear Genealogists
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Genealogists to Avoid
Top Rated Genealogists
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 130 reviews for
Goodyear Genealogists from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Genealogists and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Goodyear
The rise of pay genealogy sites doesn't mean that users have to spend money to research their familial origins. Here are some free government resources you can use when exploring your family tree.
Highly rated genealogist Linda Rakita, an Angie's List 2011 Super Service Award winner, describes the work she undertakes to help family members trace their family tree and ancestry.
Tracing family histories is one of the most popular hobbies in America. According to a recent Angie's List poll, 71 percent of members say they're somewhat or very interested in their family history.
Genealogy Service reviews in Goodyear
Her work was thorough, concise and amazingly accurate. There were no loose ends, and she was genuinely happy for me when I contacted her to let her know that because of all her great work, I am now in reunion with a cousin who thought she had no more family!
She has a waiting list, so be prepared to have to get in line for these services, but if there is information you are looking for in your family tree, or a lost loved one you are hoping to contact, her work is magical! Worth every penny! I would have paid more because the information was so detailed and complex! My family tree has grown by leaps and bounds and it is all because of ”
Doing this research was something I had thought of doing myself, but after looking at what she delivered, I now realize that:
- It would have taken me WAY longer (i.e., it would never have gotten done...)
- There's no way it would have been as comprehensive as what
- She's a pro! I have a feeling that she likes what she does, and in my experience, when someone likes what they do, they tend to do a good job.
All Genealogists in Goodyear, AZ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Goodyear.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center