Al's Plumbing LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 5331

Goodyear, AZ 85338

We look forward to the opportunity of earning your business with quality, reliable, and efficient service. Our company name is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations....

Plumbing (104)Water Heaters (19)Valves (9)Lawn Irrigation (9)Drain Cleaning (5)Drywall (4)

01/23/2020

A little while ago, we called Al’s plumbing, LLC to remove a sink in order to paint the powder room. A worker came, removed the sink in 15 minutes. Yesterday the worker come back to put it back (other 20 min) and we were charged over $400. My kind husband was speechless and paid. When he called the company to ask why, he was told that they have a minimum of $200 per job. When we asked where on the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Hello we are responding to experience with customer. This evaluation of job has been taken care of. Al the owner went out to home talk to customer yes we don’t put up with rude techs. We take pride as you can completely research our history have won super service award again 2018 as in the past. We don’t ever charge like a big company 200.00 per hr. Some jobs require two techs. We evaluated job re...

11/16/2019

Al himself came out on Saturday to investigate a leak in my kitchen sink. He quickly found the leaking garbage disposal, he educated me on why these units develop leaks, what little we could do about it, and what were reasonable expectation of how long they will last. He also gave me an education on the available options including cost and both pros and cons of various replacements. Once We made o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discovered a small leak under the sink apparently from the disposal.

08/28/2019

They did not show up and transferred me to another plumber. So no work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix or replace an electric water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

Hello ALSPLUMBING response to grade. We take these very serious. We provide with estimate. We are licensed techs. Customer may choose other company’s for price quotes as yes no service was done. Will keep striving for customers satisfaction. Have good day. We never refer out to other companies. Thank you have great day

08/28/2019

Al's plumbing was responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Plumbing lead

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/17/2019

Called al’s plumbing in the morning and again in the afternoon with no call back. They are highly rated by Angie’s List customers but a company that doesn’t return calls and is also allegedly available 24/7 is not viable.

CATEGORY plumbing

HELLO OUR RESPONDING TO CUSTOMER. WE CALLED WE MISSED EACHOTHER. WE STRIVE HARD OUR TRACK RECORD SHOWS WE TAKE OUR CUSTOMER VERY SERIOUSLY. YES 24/7 COMPANY. CUSTOMER MIGHT BE HAVING BAD DAY. IF WE MISSED EACH OTHER WE REGRET THAT. WE STRIVE EVERYDAY TO CUS NEEDS. ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. THANK YOU HAVE GREAT DAY.

04/20/2019

Extremely friendly, reasonably priced, focused on a professional job. Would totally use again and refer to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Faucet Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

02/09/2019

Al's Plumbing is the best. They called me right away when I requested a quote from several plumbers. Al the owner called me. I explained I had a Water Heater under warranty that was placed by Parker & Sons 4 years ago. They wanted to charge me almost the same price as I paid for it 4 years ago just to replace it. They said that is for the labor but it was under warranty. Al was super professional ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a Water Heater that was under warranty

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

01/01/2019

replaced on day scheduled.only question I had was if a permit was obtained?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] ALSPLUMBING no water heater permit needed. It is up to u if u need wanted a permit to contact city buckeye. Please feel free to contact us for any reason. Your water heater was electric also. No permit needed. Thank u have great week. Remember we strive for customer service warranty all work done.
D

10/06/2018

I’ve hired Al in the past for multiple jobs, all were completed in a timely manner for a fair cost. Late last year we asked Al for an estimate to install a gas line. He provided the estimate and we agreed that Al would obtain the required permit and contact us to schedule services. I could never establish contact following that. I waited over a month, left multiple voice mails, and texted (our pre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas line installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

RESPONSE TO THIS REVIEW. 1 WE STIVE HARD TO OUR CUSTOMERS. WE DIDN'T NOT DO THIS JOB FOR THE CUSTOMER. FEEL FREE TO VIEW OUR REVIEW ,RECORD ON ANGIE LIST. WE WILL KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS 1ST.

09/22/2018

Excellent. Al replaced the insides of tank as they were twenty years old. Very professional, cleaned up completely removing old parts. He was also very personable and out me at ease right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tank would not fill

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2018

Sewer camera & plumbing, bathroom remodeling, slab leaks, water softener repair & install, rooter service, repipe, sprinkler & drip line repair & install, water heater install, toilet repair

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available