Swierupski, Dr. Robert

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 12 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

02/25/2014

Dr. S is always punctual and good humored.  He spends sufficient time to review your situation from last time and how has it changed.  Then he asks if there is anything new.  He is slow to prescribe a Rx if his current instructions for diet/exercise is trending in the correct direction.  He is a wonderful physician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analysis of blood work & health.

09/26/2013

I was checked in promptly.  The doctor was timely and since it was my first visit, he went over all my medical history including family history.  He had a wonderful manner.  I had a number of questions for him and he was very patient and through in his explanation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical

06/26/2013

Upon entering the examination room the doctor's medical assistant does the usual, takes vitals, etc.  The doctor comes into the room plus or minus 5 minutes of my appointment time.  He reviews my present fitness and condition, focuses on know health factors, and queries my of any changes in my lifestyle, for example eating habits, physical activity, and sleeping.  The lab results are reviewed and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visit Dr. Swierupski quarterly to monitor my diabetes.  A week prior to my visits with the doctor, I go to the lab within the practice, Thunderbird Internal Medicine, so the doctor can review my condition status and adjust medications if needed.

08/07/2012

I've been seeing him for 2 years. They are excellent. They were recommended through my insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Swierupski is my primary care physician. My last appointment was for my annual checkup.

Internist