Sunset Tile & Bath Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/31/2017

17155 N. 51st Ave. Suite 116

Glendale, AZ 85308

Sunset Tile & Bath, Inc. was created in 1994. We previously did work under the name of Gene & Sons Tile Works. My father Gene Matyskiel, was the man with the dream of owning his own business. He a had previously worked as a tile setter in Buffalo, NY before moving to Arizona. Gene asked for my help in organizing and running the business. Gene’s expertise was in tile work, not the office. My brother, Paul, came on board with us from the beginning right out of school. Paul has the same raw talent that my father possessed. As our business grew, we obtained our plumbing licensing and hired helpers and additional tile setters. We pride ourselves on solid craftsmanship and customer service. We hire individuals with the same morals and dedication that my family believes in. Sunset currently has 12 employees. Sunset Tile & Bath is a licensed, bonded, and insured corporation with a clean record with the ROC and an A+ rating with the BBB and Angie’s List. We have progressed from a basic flooring contractor, now specializing in complete bath and kitchen remodeling. We welcome the opportunity to transform your home into the beautiful retreat you want it to be. Come view our showroom at our Glendale location to help you select the best quality tile, cabinets, flooring, and plumbing. Before visiting our showroom, view the galleries including kitchen, bath and before and after photos. Once you view the quality remodeling examples of our previous work, get started by scheduling a FREE IN HOME consultation for your next kitchen and bathroom remodel!...

home remodeling (75)tile installation (25)countertop installation (18)home remodeling (16)cabinet making (14)plumber (13)electrician (9)marble and granite (8)lighting installation (8)flooring (8)drywall repair (7)woodworking (5)

10/29/2019

Finally, we bit the bullet and updated our bathrooms. Our old guest bathrooms had lower than normal cabinets, a cheap white countertop, a dated bathtub (with shower curtain (ewww)) , an eroding mirror and chrome and gold fixtures (yuck!). Our master bath had lower that normal cabinets, a cheap white countertop, and chrome and gold fixtures (again, yuck!). We visited Sunset Tile & Bath. Mark, assis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated two bathrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Photo for Sunset Tile & Bath Inc - 17155 N. 51st Ave. Suite 116, Glendale, AZ - 38200254

09/10/2019

This was a big job which took 3 weeks to complete. Everyone on the crew were very professional and did a fantastic job. We're very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend Sunset Tile & Bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled master bath and guest bath

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

01/15/2019

Excellent workmanship and completed within the timeframe we were quoted. Exceeded our expectations upon completion. Would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of doing a remodel project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

08/13/2018

Sunset Tile has done several remodeling projects for me in two different homes. They are by far the best in the business. Their workmanship is superior. If any problems come up, they will resolve them. Look no further! This is the contractor for your remodeling project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

06/27/2018

Quality work ahead of schedule. No surprises and good communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

03/10/2018

Overall very good. There were a few issues with workmanship, however, the owner Mark, had his crew correct said defects. When doing extensive remodeling, it will never go perfectly for any contractor (I worked in a related construction profession for 40 years and know this too be a fact). Successful companies have an owner/manager who has personal integrety and will keep their employees in the sam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete master bath remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

Photo for Sunset Tile & Bath Inc - 17155 N. 51st Ave. Suite 116, Glendale, AZ - 36892076

10/30/2017

Awesome. The technicians were professional AND very skilled, clearly the best tile work in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,glass repair,plumbing,remodeling,pavers, gravel,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

08/30/2017

Remodeling took about one month. The provider answered out questions and left the area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodeling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2017

07/18/2017

Outstanding! All work exceeded our expectations. Professional job from start to finish, highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of master bathroom, replaced fiberglassed shower insert with tile/glass shower, new plumb and drain toilet and sink and vanity.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,glass repair,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

05/11/2017

I was very impressed with Sunset Tile and Bath. I worked closely with Audra who came out to my house to measure and provide a consultation. I then went to their showroom and Audra helped me pick out my materials. At that time she had a 3D image of my space and was able to help me envision what the upgrade would look like. This was very helpful. She was excellent at steering me away from certain it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two bathrooms remolded which included, new flooring, vanities, counter tops and in one bathroom removing my bathtub and replacing it with a walk in shower. A few months later I called Sunset Tile and Bath to remodel my kitchen which included new cabinets, counter tops and back splash, new sink with faucet and installing a microwave above my stove.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

Kitchen and bath remodeling: We display plumbing fixtures, Delta, Moen, Grohe, Kohler, Hansgrohe, Waypoint Cabinetry, Crestwood Cabinetry, quartz, quartzite, granite, silestone, cambria, caesartstone, lg viatera, pental quartz, Onyx Collection, Top Knobs, Jeffrey Alexander Hardware, frameless shower enclosures, and 12 brands of tile. We have a 2,000 sqft Showroom 51st Ave. & Bell Rd. NE corner.

Repairs, regrout, tub reglazing, garage cabinetry, epoxy coating, exterior remodel, additions.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check