SunDanser Window Tinting

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since September 2009

We have been in business since 1997. We install window film for commercial, residential and automotive. We have 5 full time employees. We work with contractors, glass companies, property management and government agencies. Our license number is ROC#152610. We offer free estimates. Experienced installers, trained and certified....

Stick To It Window Tinting

Stick To It Window Tinting in Phoenix, AZ serves Residential, Commercial customers. We offer services in Window Glass Coating & Tinting. We specialize in Window Glass Coating & Tinting. We use only the best quality window film, with a Lifetime Warranty that's valid and honored nation-wide. We take pride in our prompt and courteous FREE Mobile Service with expert installation at your convenience. We are your window tinting experts! Our service includes: Cars, trucks, camper shells, boats and other recreational vehicles plus heavy equipment like front-end loaders, haul trucks and back-hoes. We are also your Flat Glass Tinting Specialists: Homes / offices / commercial and other architectural structures.

Award 2019

09/06/2017

Rather then pay 6-8 thousand dollars to replace all of them with new windows and doors, our total price was about $1600. That also included a very large window in our entry over the front door, we had a stained glass decorative tint applied to that window. The stained glass tint is a dove pattern, almost looks like the kind of stained glass window you'd see in a chapel or church, it is gorgeous! W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had six windows and three Arcadia sliding doors tinted.

CATEGORY window tinting

I am so glad you are happy with the window film and the stained glass film. Enjoy and let us know if and or when you need any additional tinting We appreciate your business. Thank you, SunDanser Staff

08/27/2017

Very professional. Honest. Customized the tint to my height. Helped me obtain 2nd vendor to fix window chip at same time they had my car. All work got done at once, saving me 2nd trip for window chip work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tint windows. Dashboard cover.

CATEGORY window tinting

Glad we were able to get everything done all at once for you. Thank you for your business.

07/14/2017

It was great! Fast & knowledgeable service. I would recommend them to family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tinted all of the windows on my Subaru Forester.

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you for your business!

06/22/2017

Perfect, they were easy to schedule and quick to complete the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window tinting and a glare strip

CATEGORY window tinting

Thank you for your business.

05/17/2017

Steve, the installer did an excellent and professional job. He even allowed me to watch the process and explained everything in detail. He answered all my questions. He did a great job and was fabulous to work with! Thanks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had windows tinted on vehicle.

CATEGORY window tinting

It was a pleasure taking care of your window tinting needs. Keep us in mind for any future window tinting.

Window Film- Residential, Commercial and Automotive.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check