Sav-On Plumbing, LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2016

We are a full-service commercial and residential plumbing service with heavy emphasis on residential plumbing. 24/7 Emergency Service available. We specialize in Water Heaters, Toilet Repair, Slab Leaks, Water Softeners/Reverse Osmosis, and Water Pressure Regulators....

Arizona Plumbing Services

On behalf of every employee at Arizona Plumbing Services we would like to say, Thank you! for the opportunity to make us your trusted plumbing service. Your priority is our priority! Since 1988, our goal has been to hire the best plumbing service technicians in the industry. We are down to earth, friendly people who, like you, knows the difficulty of dealing with "sub-par" plumbers and we feel it is our responsibility to meet and exceed all of your expectations on every call! You can rest assured in the midst of your emergency, you have called upon the company that cares about your problems and will provide fast solutions. Give us a call today and find out why thousands of people in the Phoenix Metropolitan area from residential homes to commercial corporations trust the name, "Arizona Plumbing Services"

Offers by Arizona Plumbing Services on Angie's List

04/22/2018

The service was prompt, professional & skillfully performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating element replaced

02/15/2018

Tom and Jesse are the greatest. Their work is excellent and they clean up after themselves. We wanted to replace five 29-year-old outside hose bibs — one had a leaking washer (which meant the others probably weren’t far behind) and several were leaking at the packing (you can tighten them up only so much), and replace pitted sink pop-ups (2) and tub stopper in bath 2 for cosmetic reasons. Jesse di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hose bibs, toilets, water heater, and more

11/08/2017

Tom and Nancy at Sav-On Plumbing are the greatest! They went way above and beyond to help me replace my hot water heater. I'll never use anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water tank replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you. We always love working with you.

11/03/2017

My experience was awesome! Tom made a bad situation better and I feel confident that my water heater will not be something I have to worry about again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water heater started leaking in the middle of the night. I called Sav-On Plumbing and Tom was at my house first thing in the morning. Not only did Tom fix the problem the same day, the price was more than fair and the service was excellent! I will be using Sav-On Plumbing for all of my plumbing needs from now on! Great service and excellent price!

08/06/2017

Company sent employee Jesse who was on time, professional and explained everything. Price was very reasonable. I definitely would hire this company again and was so impressed I made sure to get a business card for any future plumbing problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink leaking and no hot water in up stairs shower.

CATEGORY plumbing

We do all residential plumbing service and repair, including slab leaking location, water heaters, re-pipes and offer a complimentary (with service) whole-home plumbing inspection.

Septic tank cleaning, heavy commercial, sewer jetting.